𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙾𝙽𝙴: 𝙷𝚘𝚖𝚎

"YOU AND I SHOULD
BE TOGETHER
CAN'T YOU SEE?
CAN'T YOU SEE?"

❉ ╤╤╤╤ ✿ ╤╤╤╤ ❉

          "AND WHO ARE YOU, FOOLISH GIRL!?"

Khianna took a sharp turn to look and see. If she wasn't mistaken, He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named. Holy Shit, Voldemort is right in front of her. Everything checks out then, he definitely does not have a nose and he is bald. Hilarious. He looks ridiculous.

She woukd laugh but the situation doesn't look right one bit. If Khianna could understand the situation then she is standing in a middle of a battlefield. Just why did she have to use the time turner here?

"Khianna?"

Khianna turned to look to see all her friends standing there with shock faces. No one could believe it but the tired looks on their faces were replace with hope. Her eyes travelled to see her the Unholy Trinity, her friends.

"Bitch, where have you been!?" Pansy yelled running towards Khianna not caring about anything as she hugged her best friend. Khianna hugged back burying her head on the crook of Pansy's neck.

"I need a hug too!!" Daphne whined joining in the hug.

Khianna only laughs at them as the girls pulled away from you. Then Blaise and Theodore were the ones to tackle Khianna in a hug. "You worried us, Stark" Blaise whispered.

"Aww, you care" Khianna teased.

"It's good to have you back, Ann" Theodore placed a kiss on her cheek. The boys pulled away then six pairs of arms wrapped around Khianna suffocating her in a hug and they're smelliness.

"You certainly did not shower huh?" Khianna asked dramatically.

"Oh, shut up" Hermione scolded.

They pulled away. Khianna looks at Harry with a smile. Harry definitely looked like James a lot and it's taking every cell in her body to not break down right now.

"Princess?"

There was only one person. One person who called her that and no matter how many people he fucked or got into a relationship with. He is the only one who calls Khianna that.

Khianna looks over Hermione's shoulder. "Draco..." She smiled at her best friend, her ex-lover. He looked tired. He looked like a mess. Khianna remembered that he is a death eater but that changes nothing.

Khianna hugged Draco immediately "You look bad, Dray" Khianna whispers.

Draco chuckles softly "Tell me about it..." Draco said back pulling away.

"Darling..."

Draco moves away to show Mattheo standing there in shock. "Matt..." Khianna said. Mattheo wasted no time hugging the love of his life.

Voldemort was furious at this. How can they have this reunion and forget about him? Khianna hugged back not complaining at all.

"ENOUGH!!!!"

Everyone looked at Voldemort who was fuming. And he didn't even turned red. He is just pale as white as can be. Khianna anr Mattheo pulled away.

"Mattheo, come!" Voldemort said. "I can give you everything—"

"No! I want nothing from you. I have everything right here!" Mattheo hissed to his Father. Mattheo intertwines his fingers with Khianna's. The young Stark looked at the Riddle Heir.

"I will kill Khianna Stark if it's the last thing that I do!!!!!!!" Suddenly Voldemort had another name to his hit list right after Harry. It's Khianna.