𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴: 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎

"GOT TO BELIEVE IN MAGIC
TELL ME HOW TWO PEOPLE
FIND EACH OTHER IN A
WORLD THAT IS FULL OF
STRANGERS"

❉ ╤╤╤╤ ✿ ╤╤╤╤ ❉

          "IS MR. POTTER GOING TO BE LATE again?" Professor Slughorn asked looking at Sirius, Remus and Peter. Even at Khianna who looked behind to stare at James' empty seat.

"Yes, sir. I think he is still sleeping" Sirius answered making Slughorn sigh before turning back to continue with his class. Khianna looked at Sirius.

"Is he really still asleep?" Khianna asked Sirius.

"Yeah before we all left. Remus woke him but I think he fell asleep again" Sirius placed down his theory shrugging. Maybe for him, he was used to Sirius being late. But for Khianns, she wasn't. James promise her to never be late for class again. It's their 6th year, he needs to make it all count.

Khianna could only sit in worry next to Sirius as she went to focus back on Professor Slughorn.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

"I don't know, Khianna—"

"—We also have been—"

"—Looking every where for James—"

"—Since we have—"

"—practices"

The Prewett twins finishes each others sentences before saying the last part in unison. Khianna wasn't puzzled as she was used to the Weasley Twins doing this repeatedly, every single day.

"Hey, Louie!" Fabian and Gideon called for the seeker of Gryffindor team who just landed after catching the snitch for his practice.

"Yeah?" Louie asked walking up to them.

"Did James tell you anything?" Fabian asked.

"No but Sirius told me that the James must still be asleep. Did you check their dorm?" Louie asked Khianna as she shook her head indicating yes.

"But he wasn't there"

"Did you two fight?" Gideon asked.

Khianna shook her head again indicating a no. They were both fine yesterday in fact Khianna and James were both happy. Then where the heck is James.

"Oh no! Then where is he? Why didn't he attend classes?" Louie asked confused and curiously.

Curiosity does kill a cat after all.

Unfortunately for her, since she has been worrying about James all day. She didn't seem to notice the absence a certain red-head girl.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

Mavis and Khianna both waited in the common room for James Potter to appear out of thin air and yell surprise. It's a prank. Were you scared? Then Mavis would smack the hell out of the boy for making her daughter worry.

Then the doors open. Both Khianna and Mavis stood up to see McGonagall.

"Follow me" McGonagall said and they followed after the older woman. They trailed behind McGonagall in silence as she guided them to the Headmaster's office.

"Ah, there you are. Sit. Sit" Dumbledore said with a smile gesturing to the couch. The three generations of McGonagall's all sit down on the couch as Dumbledore faced them with a smile on his face.

"Why have you called for us, Headmaster?" Khianna asked the other.

"Ah, yes. I have fixed your time turner" Dumbledore said showing Khianna's time turner that looked good as new. Khianna's eyes widen as she stood up, taking the time turner in her hands.

"I can finally go home" Khianna smiled at thought but she suddenly frowned because she was going to leave.

"No.... I can't leave. Not yet... James—"

"Khianna, you need to stop it now..." McGonagall said though she didn't want her favorite couple to just end. "You are going to be leaving soon. It's better to end it with Mr. Potter—"

"But, I love him. Granny—"

"You should listen to your grandmother, Anna" Mavis said sighing "You have cause way to damage in the past. Who knows what future you will go back too—"

"Then let me stay. I don't want to go home. Not yet. I love him, Mom" Khianna said. The moment that she dreaded to come.

"I love him..."

"Khianna, you are sick. No doctor can perform a transplant for you here. You are from the future, you have friends and family waiting for you back at home. You still have your whole life ahead of you"

"But I want to spend my whole life with James—"

"Miss Stark, you know that you can't" Dumbledore spoke making all McGonagall women look at the Headmaster.

"But, I love him...." Khianna breathed out, tears falling from her eyes.

"If you truly love him.... then you would let him go, Miss Stark. It's the only right thing to do"

Khianna could already feel her whole world crumble.

She is supposed to be happy. Happy that she is finally going home. To help her friends and family fight the war. To see her Dad again. She is going to see the person she calls the love of her life again. She will see Mattheo again.

But she wasn't happy in fact she is sad and guilty. Sad that she has to leave. Guilty to face everyone after what she has been through. Guilty to face Mattheo who waited for her, who fight love with her. Guilty to face Harry.

Sad to leave her love. Guilty to be lying to her love.

If there was one thing that Khianna knew at that moment, it's that dating James Potter changed her life in so many ways.

And she wasn't ready to leave but it was time for her too.