I'm Sorry.

Okay so Peter just kissed me, I kissed Newt and whoever else. God I feel like such a slut. How am I going to tell Minho. I looked at him as he slept peacefully and Crystal cuddled up next to him. "Raven" Minho called.

"Yeah?" I asked. "Come here please" he said and I did, as Crystal got up. Minho pulled me down so I was laying next to him, did I mention he was in a T-shirt. "Goodnight" he said pulling me closer. "Night" I said back I closed my eyes. Why does my life have to be so complicated?

~Dream~
"Raven!" someone yelled. "Yes?" I called back I turned around to be face to face with a man and woman. "Honey" the man said grabbing me then pulling me into a hug. Once he released me he tried to choke me. I finally got a good look at the man and woman it was my parents.

"Snap her neck" the woman shrieked as I was trying to stop the man. I kicked him where the sun don't shine and hit my Mom in the face. I ran and ran but they caught up to me. "You killed us" My Mom shrieked. "We hate you we'll never forgive you" my father yelled. "No I didn't do it" I cried. "We hate you" they shrieked.
~End Of Dream~

Minho was shaking me to get up. "Rae you okay?" he asked and I shook my head before all the tears started rolling out. "What time is it?" I asked. "2 almost 3am" Minho informed me. "Wanna talk about it?" he asked and I shook my head.

"It's not good to-" I cut him off mid sentence. "My parents they hate me, I'm the reason They're dead" I cried. "Shh no one could ever hate you You're amazing and wicked is the reason They're dead" he said trying to make it better and he did. "I love you" he said holding me tight into a hug. "I love you too" I said and fell back asleep.

This time when I woke up I felt shitty but not as shitty as before. I took my braid out that Gally did it felt nice. I grabbed my towel, rag and new clothes. "Where are you going?" Minho asked waking up. "No where" I said and left out with Crystal following.

I went to the lake and did my business and came back to the hut. "Wow" Minho exclaimed. "What?" I asked as I put my hair in a ponytail. "You have the perfect body" he smirked and he had a look change in his eyes,lust. "Thanks" I said shyly as he came over and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Yeah well we better go" I said and moved away from him, hormones I tell ya. I got my lunch from Frypan and waited for Minho. He was taking forever so I decided to go with Thomas. "Hey runner boy Where's Minho?" I asked him and he shrugged his shoulders. We laughed and made jokes about any and everything and when lunch was over we ran a few more hours and cane back.

It was dark and I hadn't seen Minho all day, where could this boy be? I ran up to my hut and Crystal was with Brenda. I took my hair out of a ponytail and left it out. We were having another bonfire tonight and I wasn't really excited. Soon night came and the women started playing the drums making music and everything else. I thought I seen Minho and walked that way.

I followed where I thought I seen him and looked in the hut and I wanted to bleach my eyes. "What!" I yelled and he immediately turned around from doing whatever he wanted with some blonde chick, Lilly. I ran away into the woods (Lol I love me, movie reference. I also love iisuperwomanii). I heard my name being called from almost everyone but I kept running. Eventually they gave up but I still ran and ran. I fell to my knees once I was far enough from everyone.

It also looks like no everyone stopped because Crystal came into view just sitting next to me. "Hey are you loyal or are you loyal" I said smiling and she barked and came onto my lap. The picture of Minho came into view again and I cried as hard as I ever could in my life. It was night when I left early I'm the night but when I looked at my watch it was 3am. I picked up Crystal even though I'm still crying, I never seen these parts before.

I was traveling all around and then what stopped me was a light coming down on me and Crystal. "Who are you!" a voice called. "My name is Raven" I yelled. "What are you doing outside of the city?" the voice asked it being male. "Me and my friends we used a flat transfer to get here and I was going for a walk and came about here" I explained.

There was a long silence before he spoke him. "They let you out here alone?" he asked. "No...well Yes" I said sadly. "Where did you come from?"' he asked again. "I don't feel comfortable talking unless my friends are with me" I yelled.

"Understandable" he said. "How many are there with you?" he asked. "I'd say 150 to 250" I answered. "Tomorrow do not bring everyone just a few of your friends" he informed me(This day that they met didn't count). "Deal" I yelled. "Goodnight" the man said.

"Goodnight" I repeated. I put Crystal down and we walked back to the grounds where everyone was. The sun was about to come up and I turned around and grabbed Crystal as we watched the sunset together. I put her back down and walked back to camp. Everyone looked sleep and I snuck up to my hut.

"Raven" I turned around and seen Brenda. "Uhh Hey we need to call an emergency meeting" I said looking for new clothes. "Where were you?" she asked. "No where" I said getting a towel and rag. "Where were you!" Brenda basically yelled at me.

"Don't worry about where I was shank" I yelled. "I bet you knew to huh or are you messing around with him to" I yelled pushing her. "Raven what are you talking about!? Who are you talking about!?" she said getting up from when I pushed her. "Minho" I yelled falling to my knees. "Minho, he cheated on me" I cried as Brenda pulled me into a hug.

"I hate him. I hate him so much" I said into her shoulder. "He doesn't deserve you" she said rubbing my shoulder. I got here at 6 and stopped crying at 1. I really loved him. I can't believe he did that to me.