No you're not

Brenda was with us now. We shot at different guards taking cover. When I looked at everyone really they all looked like a different people. Then an alarm went off. "Is that because of us?" I yell over the alarm.

"I don't know it might be cranks they got in here a few times" Brenda yelled back. The thought of cranks in here sent chills down my spine. "Jorge can help us he's a pilot" Brenda yelled. I exchanged looks with Mihno and Newt. "What about our friends, where are they?" Mihno yelled.

"I don't know" she yelled back. Mihno looked like he was about to do something risky, but I grabbed his arm. "We need to get going who knows how many guards there are trying to get us and the cranks" I yelled. We shot down every guard in our way and used Rat man's card to get everywhere. "Wait a bloody second... " Newt trailed off as we ran into the room it was bodies everywhere. "Do you think that..." I trialed off.

"No it couldn't they couldn't..." Thomas trailed off. "Well it's possible, I mean look what your little girlfriend did" Mihno said. "He's right but we don't know for sure" Newt said. "We just really need to go now" I said and we sprinted off to the storage room. All the weapons were gone.

"They were just taken" Brenda informed us. "No shit Sherlock" I snapped she really... I don't know how to feel anymore. I'm over here looking first some more evidence to what could've happened then all of a sudden someone pulls me out of the way. Mihno and Newt were fighting, I pulled Mihno as Thomas got in the middle and Brenda pulled Newt. They finally got apart and Newt stormed off into the hallway. "I'll talk to Newt and you talk to Mihno" Thomas said and I nodded.

"Mihno what happened?" I asked walking to him he sat against the wall. "I don't know it just happened" he said and I put a hand on his shoulder. "Look I know you didn't mean it and it's not like Newt to do that both of you didn't mean it" I said and then pulled him into a hug. "I know what it is" Brenda said. "What is it?" Mihno asked being as nice to her as I think he'll be ever.

"He's turning into a crank he's going much faster than others. You'll forget who you are for a moment at different times until your completely gone. The air will be really thin to them like they can barely breathe and slowly losing their sanity" she explained. "So that's what's happening to Newt?" I asked. "Yeah much faster thanks others" she informed us.

"I need to check on him" I told Mihno and he nodded. I walked out in the hallway and Thomas walked back to me. "Go ahead" I said and he went to Mihno. "Hey" I said sliding down the wall sitting next to him. He said nothing, nothing at all. "I just want to be alone right now" he said.

"Okay if you need anyone to talk to I'm here" I said and got up. I walked back to the room everyone was silent then Newt walked in. "Ready?" Brenda asked and he nodded. We all walked out of the room with the guns. "Tommy can I talk to you really quick?" Newt asked Thomas.

"Yeah" he said. "Secrets?" Mihno asked. "Come on Mihno" I said pulling him so we were a bit further. He held Newts gun for him, Brenda led us into the area where the bergs were. It was a mess in here, "Looks like someone forgot to call the maids today" I said, Mihno went into a laugh but it was soon interrupted by grunts of pain.

I shushed them and I went closer to the grunts and slowly as I lifted up my gun. We all put our guns up to the person and they risen.

It was Jorge.

Brenda ran to his aid. I still help up the gun, "Flower..." he trailed off. "Raven just calm down" Brenda said coming over to me. "I'm tired of being lied to and betrayed, I'm tired of watching people die! I'm tired of Wicked! I trusted you two" I yelled tears threatening to fall. "How do we know if this isn't some kind of sick game, to trying to get me and everyone else to trust you then you betray us again" I yelled.