Come on...

~Dream~
I was around 14. I walked around and people spoke to me from all over. I finally find my friends and go up to to them. "Hey" I said jumping on Thomas' back. "Raven..." Thomas trailed off trying to sound annoyed.

"I love you too" I said. "Why all the long faces?" I asked climbing off of his back. "Uhh... t Teresa said. "Mhmm yeah, Aris" I said. "Nothing" He replied not looking me in the eye. "Tommy?" I asked and He looked away.

"Fine, don't tell me then so much for best friends" I said and walked off. I went in my room and pulled a box from under my bed. "I miss you" I said looking at the pictures of my parents. "I don't think your supposed to have that" Thomas said. I pushed the box back under my bed.

I walked out of my room and closed the door. "Come on Rae" He said. "We need to get back to work" I said. I walked up and seen where they put them in the water. It was torture, they could've died. I looked away and went to my work space.

I started working, I sat back and looked at everything going on in the glade. I could feel all of their eyes buying on me. They tried to talk to me numerous of times, but I ignored them. Soon everyone started to leave. "Come on Raven" Teresa said.

I looked at her then back at the screen. "I'm working late tonight" I said. "You know you can get in trouble for that" she said. "And you know that I don't care it's not like they can take anything else away from me" I said and she went quiet.

"Night" she said and I waved goodbye. For some reason, I can't stay mad at her for long. The boys in the glade were having another bonfire. "So you do know that your time is up, right?" A girl asked, but I couldn't quite see her face clearly. "Yeah,but I wanted yo work late" I said. "Imagine being there, in the glade" I said. "I know terrifying" she said. "Now but really go to sleep, you've been watching them for hours, I think you have a little crush" she said jokingly.

"Yeah whatever night" I said walking away from the girl with long blackish-brown hair. I went in my room, took a shower changed into some night clothes and laid down on my bed. Someone knocked on my door. "Come in" I yelled, it was Aris. "Oh, hey pretty boy" I said. "I'm sorry for not telling you anything earlier, we're just worried about you" He apologized.

"It's cool" I said. "What are you worried about?" I asked. "That...you'll loose the idea of the mission at hand" He said. "I won't, now if you don't mind I'm very tired" I said and went to bed. I woke back up in the morning and did all the hygiene stuff along with everything else.
I grabbed one picture of me, my Mom, and my Dad. I left out and grabbed some food and went back to work. "Hey" I said to,everyone and I got goodmornings back. Then all of a sudden they needed me and sent me to the basement. I seen then there with my box if pictures. "Stop please" I pleaded as 2 guards held me back.

"You know the rules you've been here since you were 8" a man said. "Please stop" I begged. "I'm sorry Raven, but rules are rules" He said. I got out of the men's grip and ran over there, but it was too late. He burned them, threw them in the furnace.

I just watched helplessly. Then the dream changed, I was back at that damn party. He was kissing all on me and my body was weak from that drink. "No ones going to save you this time" He said so scary. Then He went inside of me and it was so painful.

I tried to fight and He held my arms down and started picking up the pace. "Say my name or I won't stop" He said. "M..mi.. Mike" I moaned. "Say it again" He said. "Mike" I screamed. "That's what I like to hear to bad I'm not done yet" He said. It hurt like hell. I never felt such a pain, in my life. "Stop! Stop! Stop!" I screamed repeatedly. But he didn't.
~End of Dream~