2 Greenies!?

I woke up and it felt like I was in a cage. There were things everywhere. It was another person in there also I could feel them.

"Who are you?" I asked nervously.

"My name is Teresa" she said.

"What's your name?" she asked.

"My name is Raven" I said.

"Do you know where we're going?" I asked. "No idea" she said.

We spent most of the ride having small talk. Then it started getting bumpy. I heard Teresa hit something I didn't know what she hit because it was pitch black.

"Teresa!"I kept yelling her name and she didn't answer.

I kept myself against a corner. After a few more minutes it made a stop. There was a top and it opened. It took a minute for my eyes to adjust and when it did all I seen were guys. I finally could see Teresa she was pretty. A guy who had dirty blonde hair jumped down and went towards Teresa. I wanted to say something but I frozen in fear.

"It's a girl...and I think she dead" the boy said. Just after he said that Teresa popped up taking in heavy breathes.

"Thomas....Raven..." she said and fell back down.

Everyone looked at this guy. Then, they turned their gaze to me. The boy started walking towards me. I crawled back further into the corner if that was even possible.

"I'm not going to hurt you" he said he has an English accent.

He put out his hand for me to take. I was hesitant and my hand was shaking. I took it, but I feel scared.

"Step threw the rope, hun" he told me and I did.

When I got pulled out I looked around it was all guys and I looked and seen the woods. Someone grabbed Teresa and they tried to see what's wrong with her.

"Back up give her room can't you see she's already bloody scared" the blonde boy said.

They backed up and I seen an opening and ran for the woods. I was almost there, I heard them running.

"Mihno get your runners and go get her" I heard someone yell.

That only made me run faster. I looked back and they were close. I kept running I jumped over any and everything. I looked behind again and they were closer. I looked ahead and seen a branch and it looked sturdy enough.

I started running even faster if that was possible and jumped up on the branch and started looking for other sturdy branches. When I seen other ones I started jumping on them.

"Be careful Ben" I heard from below me. I looked behind me and seen a guy right behind me.

That only made me go faster.

I kept jumping, I made it to the branch and I jumped on it but it wasn't as sturdy as I thought it was. I fell on my arm and it hurt like hell. I wasn't going to stop though. My eyes were tearing up from the pain in my arm. I fell over a log and fell on that same arm again. The guys caught up to me.

"Calm down it's okay" an asian guy said.

"My name is Minho" he informed me moving towards me slowly and I crawled back slowly.

"Please don't hurt me please" I begged. This time my tears were full of hurt and fear.

"I'm not going to hurt you we're not going to hurt you" he assured me.

He reached his hand out for me to take. "I...I can't my arm" I managed to say.

"She fell on it bad" I believe it was Ben who said that.