You little bitch

(I suggest you listen to the original song by Nicki Minaji it's called save me it brings the mood)

"Come on" I said and sat down. She sat down and pulled her down with me gentally. I just hugged her tighter."I keep feeling like he's going to do it again, and this time no one... is going to save me" she cried harder. After 15 more minutes of her crying I ran my fingers threw her hair to calm down. She eventually went to sleep. That son of a bitch. My poor Raven. I'm in love with this shuck-face. I laughed a little, then I fell asleep.

I woke up again Raven was still sleep. "Well isn't that bloody cute, turns out you do have a heart" Newt joked. "I found out what happened to her" I said. "What?" Newt asked concerned. I placed her on our book bags carefully. "Come with me" Newt said and I followed.

We walked over to Brenda, Thomas, Frypan and Jorge. "If anyone cares about Raven more it's us and we just need to protect her" Newt said. "Did she tell you what happened?" Thomas asked. "No she told us her favorite brand of shoes and we're talking about it" I said sarcasticly. "Come on Hermono" Jorege said.

"She admitted that he...he" I never realized how hard it would be to tell this. I took an deep breath and Newt put his hand on my shoulder. I took a deep breath "He raped her" I finally spoke .It was quiet for a long time. I looked over and seen her pop up. "I got this" Newt said. "The first crank I see I'm killing him" I said anger taking over.

I looked over and seen Newt hugging her and she just cried. We rested for a little while longer. "Let's go gladers...and friends" I ordered. We started walking and made it to the top of the mountain.

~Raven Pov~
I had another dream it wouldn't stop. All I could see every time I closed my eyes it was the same thing. I started to hate myself with every growing moment thinking about it. At times I could see Minho looking at me with concern and I would always send a small smile his way. We walked up and made it to the top of the mountain.

There we were ambushed by a bunch of girls...wait this is Aris' group. "Move and someone dies" a girl yelled. They all had weapons. This girl came up to everyone... it was Teresa. You could just feel the hate between her and Brenda when she came face to face with her.

Then it was Thomas, she started attacking him. I jumped in front of him and pushed her down. "Stop" Teresa ordered the girls "This needs to happen" she said and smirked at me. "How's everything going Raven" she nodded upwards and some girls put knifes up to Minho, Newt, and Frypan's throat. She tried to swing at me and I ducked it out and jumped on her.

I punched her in the face and kicked me off of her, she wiped some blood from her lip. "You were nothing to me, you're like a sad little piece of shit" she yelled. One of the girls kicked Minho in the stomach. The Teresa hit me with the spear. I got up and swung at her, I kicked her in the stomach and the face.

She started hitting me then brought the spear up to me trying to kill me. I flipped us over and I had the spear now after I got it out of her grip. "Kill her and everyone dies" a girl yelled out. Anger taking over me I inched it closer to her throat. "I mean it" she said.

I looked over and seen everyone with weapons up to them. I got up off of her and threw the spear. The girls backed away from them. I felt something hard hit the back of my head and seen Teresa attack Thomas. Then back to me, until I couldn't move.

"Try anything and I'll kill you" another girl said as I tried to get up. "Stay down" she ordered. "Just listen to her Raven" Newt said and I listened. They took Thomas away. "Follow us and we'll kill you, all if you" Teresa said and hit Thomas a few more times."You little bitch" I yelled and she glared at me. I watched as I couldn't do anything, it wasn't just my life it was theirs too. "I'm sorry" I said to Thomas as they dragged him away.

Minho rushed by my side. He checked my face and everything. "Just a couple of bruises nothing serious" her said. He pulled me into a hug. "Don't you ever do anything like that again, you understand?" He said shaking me.

"Yeah, I got you Minho" I said. "We can't go back for him, he'll make it" Minho reassured everyone. "We have to keep moving" Minho said. We went down the other side of the mountain. We walked for hours until the next morning and went to rest. I couldn't sleep so I kept watch.

It was going from morning to afternoon. "So you're going to stay up all day?" Newt asked coming over to me. "Pretty much" I answered. "Why?" He asked. "Nightmares, I'm getting them every night" I stated.

He put a hand on my shoulder, "Thanks for being there for me" I said. "No problem hun" He said. "Why do We have to do this?" I asked. "I don't know, but whoever it is better pray to God We don't find them" He said. "Got that right" I said.

"Well you should try to get some rest" Newt said. "Or..." I trailed off trying to get another answer. "Or try to get some rest" He said. "I feel like this is a lose lose situation here" I said jokingly a little and another a little serious. "Come on, at least try and if you have another nightmare you can stay up all you want, deal?" He asked sticking out his hand for me to shake.

"Ugh you got me with the accent" I said shaking his hand as He laughed. I placed my book bag down and got comfortable, I closed my eyes and fell asleep.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
A/n
Heyy, like the little video I do. So...I had to start reading the death cure it was killing me. I read it and decided to do a fanfic for it. So basically this is going to be a long book. With long chapters, thanks for reading and don't forget to comment and vote because I feel like no one is really reading this book because my reads are going up and down.