"We're run out of groceries for this week."

Mingyu said after served their plates.

"I'll go. Just list what you need then give it to me."

Mina volunteer while put the foods in the middle of their tables.

"Well, want me to come with you?"

Mingyu offered and before Mina could agree or answer, Wonwoo interrupt them.

"I'll go with her. I assume you need someone to cook for our dinner when you cleaning the house; like you told this morning."

He said make Mingyu humming while thinking what really he has said earlier morning.

"Oh yeah! I need someone that could help me to cook dinner."

Mina was dumbfound cause she dont know what on earth Wonwoo will go with her to buy groceries.

Last time they both go together, was the day everyone went to find a place to work as farmer.

And it wasnt took long time they started to had a small argument.

Talking about time to complish their mission either to be more fast or maybe waiting for the wizards to come back.

Of course Mina and Wonwoo had lots of difference of thoughts.

They even argued when Wonwoo said its better to not waiting for wizards another more days.

But Mina didnt agreed.

She dont like the idea he wanted to change the plan.

With that, they have been argued for an hour until none of them succeed to find a place to work.

"I can help you cook."

Tzuyu lazily raise her hand while started to eat her lunch.

Mingyu feel relieve to know and grin to Tzuyu although she didnt see his face.

"I'll bring Jeonghan trolling some forest around this city and probably will be home before dinner; I assume there must non-human we didnt notice."

Jun said that makes everyone no doubt to agree.

Cause their lecturers always mentioned about non-human living in human's world.

For example; married and family.

There is non-human choose to leave beast's world where they will start their new life with their human's partner and pretend they aren't beast anymore.
Well in fact, they's still beasts and it wont change anything.

And what about their child?

Half-human and half-beast.

It takes big risk to combine two different race.

●●●●●●

"I didnt ask you to accompany me here."

Her feet was too stubborn on keep walking through peoples surround them as they're in town that was quite unique as it look ancient for them.

Beside her, there is guy who calmly follow the rythm of her steps walking; just to make him left behind.

But did anyone remind her about his long leg?

He look normal when walking but to her, he pretty fast on keep her speed pace.

"Well you're welcome for that; I'm here just to avoid Vernon's noises."

"Ha, ha, ha, it was nice to had a bodyguard like you."

"I see you're little ashame to admit, that you do appreciate my existence beside you."