事件

Liz laughed and panted "yeah, you did!"

stopping with his heels he stands up and dusts off the seat leaving it open for you "for you, my love."

Blushing, she smiles and sits down it the swing he landed in from their race.

stepping behind her he gives her a good push. "Mnph" 

She began swinging and smiled as the wind let her hair flow.

kid stepped back watching her in a daze, as for liz, well she was giggling while she swung back to Kid.

"Hey how about i join in and start swinging myself?" he went to the seat right beside her and held in ti the sides ready to jump into it

She nodded "that'll be fun!"

He jolted his body up landing down into the seat, slowly moving his legs back and forth he began to swing

Crona walked around, they all where close. And it was intense. Unknown to their whereabouts he looks up and arches his back, backwards and looks up to the bright clouds "its a nice day Crona." The kishin egg spoke, and his voice hinted a angst tone. He's sarcastic and hateful. And greed overwhelmed his pitiful mind as he continues to control crona. "its only a matter of time now." 

Liz giggled and looked at her attractive Meister swing and watched as his hair flowed back and forth. She blushed as the sun shined on his skin.

"Oh taking the day off was a wonderful idea! Im enjoying my time with you liz."

"A-Almost time?" Crona thought. He was scared, looking over he saw many kids sitting in a box. They were playing with sand having a good time from the looks where from crona was, but suddenly through the eyes he shared with the egg, he felt a resonance. "But Ragnarok wont wake up, how- AH!" He cried out and felt the egg consume all the human souls.

"I am as well!" Liz smiled, although she knew she'd have a lot of work to catch up on. Suddenly, a rush of madness vibrated through her and she knew something was wrong.

Suddenly kid's voice hushed. He looked serious "d-did you feel that liz?" cold voiced and monotoned he stopped the swing and got out "something isn't right."

tears formed in the pinkettes eyes, he still could do that at least, but pain radiated through his body, he felt weird. It was a familiar feeling. With his eyes lightening up his pupils fell small and a maroon colored aura formed around him. With a piercing scream wings came from his back, but this time they were thicker, darker, they looked more powerful.

kid turned quickly face appearing white. He knew that scream. And in that moment He felt even crazier then that morning.

Liz's mouth gaped open once again that day as she heard the scream, she had a flashback and remembered hearing it on the ghost ship. She couldn't quite put her finger on it, but she knew she recognized it.

kid felt sick, and scared. The power ... he could feel it. But he didn't know what do do

crona took flight and the kishin egg laughed viciously "only time will tell. . ."

they flew over head of kid and liz, glancing up wards his pupils grew small. "Ah- what. Was that?" He thought. His face appeared concerned, his legs felt weak. He was scared. "M-maybe it's a lack of sleep, I have had a lot of sleepless nights." Continuing to think he stood pale staring up

She looked up and thought her eyes were playing tricks on her. Was that...? No, it couldn't be.

。 。 。

Could it?

he looked at liz "hey? Um. You're okay right?" slowly shifting his body he moved closer to her arms and his stomach growled quietly.

Liz nodded, a little surprised to see how concerned he was with her. "We should go see what happened. Is anything buzzing on your soul perception?"

"I sense something incredibly strong."

She nods and stands, helping her boyfriend up and begins to head for where she heard the scream.

he stood up with liz, and they roamed the area with curiosity, After a while they found nothing. Easing up he decided for them to return to their date. Because why ruin it if there wasn't nothing there at the moment? 

Liz shrugged and wondered if they just imagined it. Grabbing his hand, she looked at her Meister and smiled.

"Im not finding anything so maybe. . . Maybe it was a false alarm. So you Want to head to the blanket? We can finally eat?"

Liz smiled and nodded "yeah sure-"

he nodded and they headed back "good, I've worked up quite a good appetite anyhow." 

She chuckles "then let's eat!"

once they returned to the area they got to they blanket and sat. He set out the food quickly handing the even distributes.

meanwhile at school the whole gang was extremely bored in class.. 

They ate in a peaceful silence, holding hands and smiling. .

Patti was coloring in her notebook, draining the yellow crayon,

But maka, she watched with fear, curiously blocking her professor's wise words to folly on questionable choices that weren't even hers to make. And Tsubaki stared at her. Wondering herself what was on her girlfriends mind. . . Concerned she watched maka, listening to Stein.

Crona gasped tears following down his eyes "i don't understand. Why me? I-I was happy." the other character controlling crona's body rose his hand and stretched his bony fingers.

"You happy? You constantly sound pathetic. How where you ever happy?"

taken back by the words he sniffled "I w-Was. But it was all taken away. . Again. Just like before. It dosen't seem to matter about the future anymore anyways. Its pointless and manages to set me up for failure- so haha.. why dose it matter what happens?" eyes wide he laughed. First quietly but soon it took its own pace.. disturbed the mysterious being left him be for a moment

"Our family has never had good history anyways. . ."