He who dares

"It doesn't seem right to do the barbecue....."
"Jin if you don't want to we can order a takeaway,"
"It's just Jimin loves it but he's asleep and things got a bit down with what happened to him, Jungkook you sure he's ok?"
"I stayed there for twenty minutes he was sound asleep I can go back up if you want?"
Jimin heard all this as he quietly came downstairs, he'd slept for a while and felt great now, he'd come down to apologise for causing trouble, RM was right to get mad at him.
Hearing their conversation he wondered how he could make it up to them. He sneaked to the kitchen and saw the side door led onto the patio area, he opened the fridge pulling packs of meat out taking them as quietly as he could to the barbecue area.
It was a gas lit barbecue and he turned it on letting it heat up then placing the meat on to start cooking, in between carrying plates and cans of beer outside. He knew once the meat started cooking the smell would waft around and he was right.
"Jimin?"
He glanced up to see Jin standing in the kitchen doorway.
"Er, hi....., um surprise !"
"Guys! Jimins here!" Jin screeched.
Bodies rushed out, staring at Jimin holding tongs to turn the meat.
"Your up!"
"Are you ok?"
"Should you be doing this?"
Jimin gave a faint smile," I thought you would all be hungry, I know I spoilt the day so I was trying to make it up to you all......"
"Jimin....,you don't have to do it, we are all just happy your ok..., here let me take over, guys set the table, there's side dishes to bring out...., Jimin sit down you've done your bit."Jin organised everyone, Tae pulled Jimin to a seat making sure he was comfortable.
Everyone got busy while Jimin was seated, he jumped up when he saw RM approaching with a stern look on his face.
"Jimin......" he started.
"I'm sorry I know you are annoyed I didn't think it would happen and I promise not to spoil your time here," Jimin rushed out anxiously twisting his small fingers together.
RMs hands held Jimins.
"Don't....., I'm ashamed off the way I behaved I shouldn't have shouted at you, it was just a shock reaction you scared the shit out of me....., friends?" He queried .
Jimin just hugged him and nodded as the other hugged back.
Jungkook watching was pleased they had made up, he walked to Jin," need help?"
"Can you take this platter of cooked meat over while I put more on?"
Jungkook carried it to the table,
"Come and get it!!" He yelled.
It was a great meal, jimin was a little quiet he still felt guilty, so he just sat and listened to the others chatter as the evening wore on.
Suddenly....
"Kitty!! Your ok!!"
Jimin shot off his seat to rush towards a cat that appeared on the patio. Everyone watched as he squatted down stroking the cat who seemed comfortable with the attention.
"Who's your friend Jimin?" Suga asked.
"Er......., this is the cat I followed over the rocks, he was just sitting there so I sat with him then he started coming back over the rocks I wasn't as quick as him as the tide came in....., I thought he might have drowned but he's ok....., I wonder whose it is?"
"So that's why you went there...." Hobi said, knowing Jimins love of animals.
Jimin guiltily blushed......" but he's a cute cat....., don't you think?"
Jimin offered tiny scraps of meat to the cat who hungrily ate it then once he'd had his fill he shot off into the night.
Jimin washed his hands then started collecting the dirty plates but Jungkook told him to sit down.
"I'll take them in, there's a dishwasher there I'll put it on and come back out, save me a seat."
"Let's sit around the fire pit , it feels nice," Tae said.
Jungkook came out with more beer and they sat around the fire pit the warmth taking the evening chill away.
"Well what's the plans for tomorrow!" Jin asked
"Tomorrow we do our own thing, me I'm sleeping in!" RM said.
Shouts of ' me too!' arose. With the schedule they had just finished they all felt tired.
"We can sight see the next day and if we look at what's near decide what to do the rest of the time"
There was lots of debating on what they wanted to do.
Jimin sunk down lower in his seat feeling pleasantly drowsy from the warmth and alcohol.
"Looks like it's time to go in," an amused RM said pointing at Jimin half asleep.
"W-what..., I'm ok I'm not tired!" Jimin yawned earning chuckles from the others.
Everything was cleared and they all went in calling goodnight to each other as they disappeared to their rooms.
Jimin and Jungkook got to their room.
"I've showered already I'll just rinse down and clean my teeth,Damn I forgot to unpack!"
"It's ok I did it while you were asleep, your stuff is in that closet and you go first."
Jimin snatched some short pjs taking them into the bathroom.
Ten minutes later he came out.
"Kookie...."
"Mmmm?"
"D-do you mind if I don't wear a top, I don't like sleeping in one when it's warm...."
"Sure, neither do I , right I'll shower ....."
Twenty minutes later and he came out in shorts. Silence ....., looking to the bed he saw Jimin sprawled face down sound asleep.
He slid into the bed taking a look at the small male,seeing his pouting rosy lips, which he was so tempted to claim.Jimin suddenly frowned in his sleep fidgeting. He suddenly placed a hand across Jungkook and seemed to settle.
Jungkook dare not breathe, the little tingles he felt at Jimins touch made him want more. Suddenly Jimin moved sprawling across Jungkook.
"Oh god!"
Jungkook lightly placed his hand on Jimins back the other at his waist. The action caused Jimin to cuddle into Jungkook nuzzling at his neck .
Jungkook couldn't help but rise to the occasion he pressed Jimin to him grinding slightly on him. He groaned at the pleasurable effect, he felt Jimins body jump in shock an answering arousal rubbing against his.
"K-Kookie?" A small voice whispered.
"Oh shit. I'm sorry I....." he went to move away but a small hand gripped his arm.
"Ssh......, I....,I don't mind...,um..."
Jimin suddenly found himself flat on his back with Jungkook hovering over him lust in his eyes.
"Damn Jimin why did you say that, it doesn't help me to control myself..."
"M-maybe I don't want you to control yourself...?"
Jungkook couldn't help himself at those words, he swooped down claiming Jimins plump lips
They kissed passionately, hungrily . Jungkook nipped at Jimins bottom lip surging inside when Jimin gasped. Tongues duelled together tasting each other.
"Ah Kookie......"
All the while they ground against each other their bodies telling each other what they wanted. Jungkooks hand slipped into Jimins pants enclosing his velvety smoothness in his hand swiping the top with his thumb feeling a stickiness there.
Jimin moaned out," Ah Kookie please...."
Jungkook wasted no time, he pulled Jimins bottoms off then his,
"Jimin..., can I?"
Jimin was feeling so aroused he nodded but wasn't sure of what came next although Jungkook seemed to be aware of what he should do.
"Fuck Jimin I'm so horny, touch me," Jungkook said as he kissed the others neck.
Jimin slowly put his hand down to feel the hard length of the other.
"Y-your big Kookie," he said nervously.
"It's made to fit," Jungkook said softly in Jimins ear as he enjoyed the feel of the others hands pumping him.
The pleasure became torture as he felt pleasure build up.
"Wait..., I have to make you ready," he gasped
He held Jimins hands above his head with one of his large hands. He gazed the length of Jimin then roamed his hand down tweaking a nipple, caressing his abs and then fondling Jimins arousal,seeing Jimin moan and writhing in pleasure.
"Suck," he told Jimin placing his fingers at Jimins mouth.
Jimin slowly sucked on the others fingers then pulling them out told Jimin to bend his knees, displaying his ripe virgin hole.
He pushed in one long finger making Jimin gasp and squirm at the burning feel. As he got used to it Jungkook moved his finger back and forth, then adding another squeezing into the tightness .
"Oh god Kookie," Jimin moaned
Jungkook scissored his fingers loosening Jimin up,
"You want me to fuck you Jimin? Put my big dick inside you?...."
"Yes,yes!!"
Jungkook added a third finger pumping deeply suddenly hitting Jimins prostrate.
"Oh fuck what's that!" Jimin gasped out
Jungkook chuckled," you like it?"
"Oh god I can't........"
Jungkook removed his fingers earning a whine from the smaller male. He wasted no more time spitting on his fingers and lubricating his dick as he aligned himself up and gently pushed in.
"Ah it hurts !"
"Wait baby...., it will get better ok?" He said placing little kisses all over the others neck and collarbone. He felt Jimin relax so pulled back then thrust in again moans exiting Jimins mouth.
The burning sensation stopped and pleasure built.
"Fuck your so tight I won't last long," Jungkook groaned out. He thrust in hard suddenly touching those sensitive bundle of nerves inside the other, moans and panting breaths were heard.
Jimin felt like a tightly coiled spring,
"Oh god Kookie I'm gonna cuuuuuuum!!eurghhhh!" Jimin moaned out as the pleasure erupted , spurts of white coating him and Jungkook.
That was all Jungkook needed to reach his own high he thrust once, twice then,
"Aaaaaaargh'!! He moaned into Jimins neck as he released his seed inside the other.
He slumped down until he realised his weight would be heavy on the other.
Both lay there panting harshly then Jimin cautiously sat up.
"I'm going to Erm clean up...." He stood groaning holding the base of his spine as he made his way slowly to the bathroom. He stared in the mirror,
"What have you done?" He whispered to his reflection .
He cleaned himself up then made his way back into the bedroom.
"Ok?" Jungkook asked
Jimin nodded keeping his eyes down, he heard the rustle of the covers as Jungkook got out of the bed then suddenly a hand forced his head up,
"Jimin don't start fretting, this was mutual there is nothing wrong with us, you hear me?"
"Yes Kookie, but....."
"No buts....., this won't be the last time, you have a beautiful body Jiminee,"
Jimin blushed and nodded carefully laying on his side.
Jungkook cleaned up then came back to bed spooning Jimin.
"Night Kookie,"
"Night my little baby,"
"I'm not little!!!"
A chuckle greeted his remark, then with Jungkooks hand around his waist he drifted off to sleep.