Culprit in the clan

"Mr Jimin you ok,"
"Huh,oh yes, sorry I was thinking of something,"
Jimin smiled at the driver who had asked the question. He was fairly new compared to the other staff and younger often chatting to Jimin when he drove him back on his own.
This time the security with them coughed frowning at the driver who raised his eyebrows at Jimin in the rear view mirror making the small male laugh.
"Kwan you don't need to be so tense we are just chatting."
"Sir we have to keep alert due to the threat,"
"I told you all it's probably just an over zealous fan,"
"Someone threaten you Mr Jimin?" The driver asked looking worried
"Not really someone took some pictures of me on my way home,"
"I told you Mr Jimin I wait for you whenever not go home on your own!"
"It's not fair to others to make them wait,"
"But it's ok, I was nearby in cafe waiting, then you called to say not to, I told my friend your not bossy or throw weight around your kind."
"You told someone you were waiting for Jimin?" Kwan said.
"Well just my friend , he loves Jimin, he run internet cafe, always follow news on him ."
Jimin knew straight away what Kwan was thinking and he was proved right when Kwan instructed the driver to take them all to the managements building.
Once there all three got out and got into a lift going to the bosses office. The poor driver looked scared and Jimin felt sorry for him.
"Sir can you wait here while we sort this out?"
Jimin nodded and sat on a sofa, ten minutes in and he heard shouting and troubled voices, twenty minutes later Kwan and the driver came out.
"Mr Jimin I'm sorry, I didn't think, my friend...., it was him who sent the threat, they just traced it I'm sorry , he was just chatting I sort of forgot and said things I shouldn't, I'm sorry I caused trouble forgive me .., goodbye."
"What..., goodbye?"
"The boss has sacked him sir," Kwan said.
"What...,no..."
Jimin walked into the office startling his boss.
"Oh Jimin, I have to apologise to you, we have the culprit and he's been dealt with, the police have also taken his friend in for threatening mail."
"Reinstate him."
"What? No impossible..., he didn't keep his mouth shut he could have put you in serious danger."
"And now he knows so he won't do it again, reinstate him."
"Your willing to forgive his mistake just like that?"
"It was one mistake he knows he did wrong and I'm sure he won't do it again."
"Aish..!" Ok but this his last chance, I will also get security to teach him how he should behave."
"Ok I'll tell him the news," Jimin went out smiling and told Kwan and the driver the outcome.
Funnily enough Kwans face showed a slight smile.
"You forgive his mistake sir?"
"Of course people make mistakes and learn from them," Jimin said breezily.
"Hmmm, just like Mr Tae and Mr Jungkook sir?"
Jimin froze, he had been caught out faced with the truth he had just said, he looked at Kwan who just raised a brow.
"Ok you got me,"
Kwan nodded and smiled fully before they all went back down and drove to the dorm.
Jimin walked in on his own.
"Jimin wheres security?" RM asked worriedly.
"It's ok, no need for it."
"Jimin we don't want anything to happen to you, why did security let you come in alone?" Jin asked anxiously.
Jimin explained the story and the others heaved a sigh of relief. Tae walked up to Jimin.
"Jimin...,I want you to hit me..,I've been an awful friend and I involved Jungkook who didn't want to,so hit me if it will make you feel better."
Everyone else watched as the two faced each other.
"Where would you like, the face your stomach?" Jimin asked.
"W-what..?"Tae asked worriedly was Jimin really going to hit him?
Then thinking on what he'd done Tae closed his eyes and said," go for it, I deserve it..."
There was silence then a snort of laughter.
"Y-your face....., hahaha...," Jimin bent over laughing.
"Well if your not going to hit him can I ," Suga asked which sent Jimin into more peels of laughter as Tae hid behind Jin looking at mean faced Suga.
"Hey why do you want to hit me?"
"No reason...."
Jimin rolled on the floor and soon the others grinned and laughed.
"Gosh I'm glad you didn't hit me I think it would hurt..," Tae said honestly.
"It does...," Jungkook said
"You hit musclepig?" Hobi asked
"He deserved it...,sort of," Jimin defended himself.
"He's right I did, I hope you forgive us now?"
"Hmmmm, only if you two do my chores this week,"
"Deal!" Tae and Jungkook said.
"Thank god, so much drama is tiring," Suga said slumping on the sofa.
"Well then you two you have to come help me cook as Jimin was going to." Jin said.
They both dragged their feet to the kitchen and cut and washed vegetables as Jin prepared fish .
"Did Jimin really hit you?" Tae whispered
"Yep...."
"What with his small hands?"
"Yer he probably hurt himself more than me," Jungkook said smiling.
"I'm going to be a better friend," Tae said out loud.
"Yer I want to be....more too," the maknae said with a glint in his eyes. Oh yes he wanted to get a lot closer to Jimin....., in a very friendly way.
They called the others and everyone sat down digging into the food. Jimin ate but not much, jungkook placed some meat on his dish quietly and was pleased to see Jimin ate it then pushed away his bowl.
"You had enough Jimin?"
"Yer,er I need to eat little and often as....., well I was trying to diet so my stomach isn't coping with big amounts."
"But your too skinny as it is "Hobi said questionably
"Yer so someone else told me, which is why I've stopped ."
"Good, I'll make you some snacks later." Jin said happily.
Jimin excused himself going to his room to just lie down. He fell asleep without realising. Jungkook going to his own room twenty minutes later saw Jimin curled on his bed through Jimins open door.
He went inside he knelt down looking at Jimins features. Jimin pouted in his sleep , the sight made Jungkook glance around then turn back to gently place his lips on the others . Jimin sighed into the others kiss .
Jungkook pulled back then slipped out the room.
He touched his fingers to his lips, then groaned, he needed to do something about this neediness he felt for Jimin, how come he'd never noticed before just how cute he was.
Kookie junior was relieved in the shower, Jungkook panting hard.
Tomorrow he thought, tomorrow I'm gonna show Jimin how nice I can be.......