Betrayed

Tae was fuming, far from getting closer to Jungkook the other seemed to hang around wherever Jimin was.
Jungkook was walking to the practice room when he was hauled into a small office.
"Shit Tae!"
"What are you doing?!?"
"Going to practice...?"
"Not now dumbass, this week, we've not hung out at all!"
"Er.........sure we have I see you everyday?"
"You have been with Jimin..."
Jungkook didn't realise it had been that noticeable. To cover himself he said," isn't that the plan? You said make fans ship me and Jimin then they wouldn't guess it was me and you together?"
"But you look like your enjoying it?"
"Pfft as if, ..."
"So.., your just using him then?"
"You said so didn't you?"
"And your not falling for him?"
"Tae really?"
Tae suddenly laughed," I'm sorry, I just thought you'd fallen for his constant play for you."
"You sound jealous of him?"
"I'm not I'm just....., he's an adult that tries to act cute, everyone treats him like a cute little baby, why don't they tell him he's lucky he got in and should try and act responsibly, if he couldn't dance he'd be the annoying chubby kid no one wants to hang around!"
"Tae!!"Jungkook said surprised at his vehemence .
A noise at the door had them turning quickly.
"Oh hey Jimin, did you want something," Tae asked casually.
"No....,I....., I don't need anything....," he said so quietly.
He turned and left leaving the other two staring after him.
"You think he heard?" Jungkook asked worriedly.
"No....., if he'd heard he would have said something come on,let's get back to practice ."
They walked into the practice room, Jungkook saw Jimin stretching by himself in a corner, he didn't look at anyone.
Usually in practice there were jokes and laughing, today too all except Jimin.Instead of joining in conversations with the choreographer with the rest of them Jimin kept at the back quietly.
Soon it was time to get back in the van to go to the dorm,Jimin held back and touched RM on the arm.
"I am staying a bit longer,"
"Jimin you'll get tired,"
"No I'm fine, tell Jin I don't need food put up I will eat out."
"Ok..., just not too much practice Jimin ok,"
"Yer sure."
Once the others had gone Jimin stood in front of the large mirrored wall staring at himself. How much weight should he lose, should he make himself extra busy so he could skip meals, would he ever look like an idol.
He had a distorted image of himself when he looked in the mirror, he saw a fat ugly male,Tae's recent words etched like stone in his heart, he didn't see the petite, perfectly formed male that actually stood there.
"You are letting them down, of course they wouldn't want to be around you," he told his reflection.
He put some music on spending the next few hours going over and over dance moves.
"Jimins not back yet..." Jin said
"He can't be at practice still,it will be shut now."
"He did say he'd get something to eat?" RM answered
"Probably piggin out so we can't see him," Tae murmured.
A seat scraping harshly on the floor was heard.
"What the fuck is your problem Tae? Do you think we haven't noticed the remarks and digs at Jimin, your supposed to be friends!"
"What? I haven't done anything!" Tae blustered
"Sure you haven't , you've been digging away at him for weeks ever since you saw the boss congratulating him on being the most viewed K-pop on Instagram ."
"So...., he will only get bigheaded....., we don't need that in the group."
"I don't think he will get big headed, I think that honour goes to you ever since you got a part in that drama it's like you think your the only one that counts!"
Tae stood up raging," I got that on my own merit!"
"Did you? Or did Jimin keep plaguing boss about how you would be perfect for a drama role because of your looks and talent,even showing him some clips from school dramas you played in."
"W-what?"
"Yer, your friend, whom you have suddenly got this big grudge against, always puts you first, in fact Jimin doesn't ever put himself first, it's always what we want. Run out of snacks..Jimin runs out and gets them, you want to wear the red outfit that was for Jimin, he says he likes the lilac.instagram, hell he's hardly ever on it yet people want to see him,he says he's not interesting enough to post a lot."
"Fuck.....,what have I done..., Kookie what did we do?"
Jungkook raised his gaze and saw all the other members looking at them.
"What have you two done?" RM asked angrily.
"I-I think we've hurt Jimin."
"What,how ?" Jin demanded.
The two falteringly told the others what Jimin must have overheard.
"You selfish little bastards!" The normally friendly Hobi said.
"In Jungkooks defence he didn't want to do it," Tae said honestly.
"But I didn't stop you either...," Jungkook said
"So,what you two have a thing for each other?" Jin asked.
"I....we.....,"
They both looked at each other and realised the truth.
"No,not really...., I just felt Jimin was being too clingy to my friend," Tae said
"And I..., I just ...., well...., I don't really know, I like Tae but....."
"So for the sake of experimenting you little fuckers were horrid to Jimin!"
"Well we haven't experimented." Jungkook said.
"I don't care dumbasses, do you not see how hurtful this must be to Jimin?" Suga said.
At that moment the dorm door opened and Jimin came in totally out of breath.
"Jimin you ok?"
"Yes,I jogged back from the practice room."
"But that's mikes away!"
"Oh well I'm here now..., if you don't mind though I'll shower and go to bed..."
He went to move away but Jungkook stopped him.
"Jimin..., I we...., know you heard what we said and Tae and I apologise...., don't we Tae?"
"Yes....,I'm sorry Jimin I've been a bitch to you lately, I was jealous will you forgive us?"
Jimin had a smile on his face that didn't quite reach his eyes," hey nothing to forgive don't worry about me, see you in the morning."
Jimin walked off while the others stared after him.
"Is he lying?"
"I don't know, he hides things well..."
"At least he spoke to us..."
"Yer,he was quiet earlier though....."
"Right you two, clear this place up before going to bed, I'm disappointed in you both," RM said going off to his room.
One by one the others left,Suga the last," don't you ever do something like that again you hear!!!!"
They both gulped Suga could be scary.
They tidied around.
"So you don't fancy me then?" Tae smirked
"Hell no, not after seeing your dual personality, best we stay just friends."
They finally finished and went to their rooms.
Jungkooks room was just past Jimins. He could have sworn he heard a crying sound.
"Jimin? Are you awake?"
There was no reply, Jungkook quietly opened the door, he could make out an outline in the bed, he went nearer, the moon shone through the open blinds, he could just see Jimins face his eyes were closed.
How come he'd not realised how pretty Jimins face was? He sighed and quietly walked out, as the door closed Jimins eyes opened, he'd held his breath and wiped his tears quickly when Jungkook had called, closing his eyes to appear asleep not able to face the other.
True they had apologised but it didn't change facts, Tae liked Jungkook and vice versa, there was no way he wanted Jimin hanging around him...., he'd be more distant so he wasn't annoying he told himself.
His head seemed full of things, he needed to become more like an idol,stop being 'cute' although it was just him being him, but that too annoyed so he would try harder, of course he would diet..., that was a definite must...........,now he should sleep, he wanted to go to the gym first thing in the morning..............
He fell asleep to dreams of all his band mates laughing at him as he squeezed into a costume,Ripping the seams and curling up in a ball.
He woke up with a start...., that had been so real! He got changed into gymwear and taking a bottle of water went up to the top of the building where there was a gym, no one else was there which suited Jimin . He was there for a couple of hours and then other tenants petered in.
Collecting his stuff he looked at his phone shut , there were some missed calls from RM.weird had he forgotten something .
He made his way  back to the dorm.

What lies we tellOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara