{ a gift for him }

What should I get for koko? I mumbled for probly the sixth time as Keven drive towards the mall.

I think sir koko would appreciate and like anything you would buy him miss y/n" Keven said making me look at him through the rear view mirror.

A sigh left my lips, your probably right but still, I wanna buy him something I know for sure he would like" I said to him and gaze at the window.

Once we got to the mall I got out of the car and keven followed behind me. Hmm maybe I should buy him a watch? A colonge? The hell am I gonna buy for him?! I thought with a loud sigh.

Yeah, guess we'll go with a watch and cologne" I mumbled. I know a place where they sell the best perfume and colonge" Keven said from behind me making me stop and look at him.

Hm, sure let's go and see what I can buy for Koko" I said to him and he just nod before leading me to where the shop probably is.

[... ]

Finally! We're done" I beamed at keven who was looking a bit tired from all of our walking.

I'll tell Koko to pay you double because of the trouble today" I said to him as we walk back towards the car.

But I didn't expect that this would take more than an hour" I mumbled as I got in the car.

Should I go to the salon to get my hair done? I thought as I look outside the window.

Nah, I can just call Natalie or ask Ariana for help" I mumbled. Did you say something miss? Keven asked making me look at him.

Hm? No i didn't " I said and look back outside the window. I wonder what's koko doing right now? I wondered.

Meanwhile.....

So when's the wedding? Ran asked koko as he stared at the ring in the small box koko was holding.

I still haven't asked her yet" koko grumbled and closed the box before putting it in his pocket.

Now get out of my office so I can finish my works all of you" Koko said as he stared at Ran and the other executives.

Oh come on, just leave your work for a bit. Have you already bought her flowers? Rindou asked making koko stop and look at him.

What? Koko mumbled and stared at him in confusion. Don't tell your gonna ask her to marry you without even buying her flowers! Rindou said.

Girls love roses" Kakucho added. Why don't you leave your work and let's go buy those damn flowers" saznu said which only earned a glare from koko.

I'm not like you who just leave my work" koko grumbled making sanzu scoff and roll his eyes.

Just let me finish my work" koko added and the other executives just nod. Alright, just call us when your done" Ran said and practically drag rindou out of koko's office.

What a bunch of idiots " koko sighed and continued doing his work. But I really should probably buy her flowers like they said' he thought.

But what kind of flowers? Koko mumbled to himself as he continue to type on his laptop.

Kaku did mention ladies like roses, she'll like it too right? Koko sighed and look at the time on his phone.

Gotta finish work then buy her some flowers, and maybe another gift" he nod with a smile.

......

Hi! I'm am so so sorry for the late update! It's been nine days since my last update so I am sorry for that!

Also sorry for the short chapter, the next chapter will also be probably my last chapter and that means this book is coming to an end.