{ i have a little sister?! }

I have a little sister?! I ask in surprise and Koko nod. You didn't know? Koko ask and I shake my head.

The little girl looked at me and then went to us. Um... Excuse me but are you my big sister y/n? The little girl ask.

I just nod my head. Mommy said that I look a little like you and that when I grow up I'll be as useless like you, is that true? The little girl ask like she was about to cry.

Yes! It's true both of you are useless and I wish I never gave birth to such useless children! My mom said.

It was true that she did a look a little like me. She had blonde hair but had had a bit of h/c strands and she had the same eye color as me.

Don't worry, it's not true" I said and kneeled down in front of her and patted her head.

Do you like ice cream? I ask and she nod eagerly. Then what's your favorite flavor? I ask. It ( fav ice cream flavor)" she said with a wide smile.

Oh really? We have the same favorite flavor then" I said with chuckle. Now how about we get some ice cream after this? I added and she nod.

I then look at Koko, can she wait in the car? I don't think it would be nice for her to see this" I said to him.

He nod in understanding and ordered one of his subordinates to take her back to the car.

What's your name sweetie? I ask her. It's Evelyn" she said. Well Evelyn can you go with this guy over here and wait for me in the car? I ask and pointed at koko's subordinate.

She look at him for a moment before she nod. We'll get ice cream after this right? She ask and I nod with a smile.

Once she left I turned back to my parents. Y/n! Young lady you better tell that man besides you to let us go or else" my dad said.

Or else what? Your gonna lock me up in a closet like you guys always do when I was young? Or kick me out of the house in the middle of the night? I said.

I am not a little kid any more so this won't work on me" I added and glared at him.

You know what! This is pointless! Why did you even bring them here? You could have just killed them straight" I said to Koko.

He just smiled and patted my head. Well I wanna make them suffer first" Koko said with a smirk as he looked at my family.

Like pulling there nails one by one? Including in the toes? Take their teeth but leave a few for them to speak? I ask making look them at me.

Or maybe skinning them alive? I ask. Princess, your talking about this so naturally, did you hear this from sanzu? He ask and I nod.

Fucker" he grumbled before he took his phone and did something before returning it back to his pocket.

What did you do? I ask in curiosity. Just cut his credit card for a few weeks" Koko answered simply making me laugh.

Ha! That's what he gets for eating my cake last time" I mumbled making Koko chuckle.

I wanna stay here and watch you suffer for what did you do to y/n but I have something to do" Koko said and look at his subordinates.

Torture them for a while but make sure they stay alive" Koko added as he hold my hand and left.

But halfway through the door he stop and look at my sister and smirk. You can do whatever you want to that girl" Koko said making my sisters eyes went wide.

Are you sure boss? One of them ask. Yes, just make sure they stay alive until later" I said and drag Koko out.

We found my little sister out of the car waiting for us and once she saw us she ran up to us.

Can we get ice cream now? She eagerly ask and I nod with a smile. Come in let's go get some ice cream for you two " Koko said as the three of us walk to the car.

Koko then drove of to buy some ice cream.

........

Heyyy! I hope you guys enjoyed today's chapter! Please leave a vote and comment.

I do enjoy reading the comments
(✿❛◡❛)