{ movie night }

,,,,,,,

We were now eating dinner, and when I mean 'we', it's just me and koko. If you are wondering where the three idiots are they are now tied up in the living room.

Koko can you ask her to untie us? Sanzu ask from the living room, Koko looked at me.

No, if your gonna untie them I'm not talkig to you" I said to him, she said no" Koko said quickly.

I gave a satisfied nod and continued eating, Koko just stayed silent as he continued to eat.

So when are you gonna untie them? He ask after a few minutes of silence, I thought for a moment.

Maybe an hour later? I said but came out more like a question. An hour?! What if I need to go to the bathroom! Sanzu said from the living room.

Well then learn how to hold it! I yelled back and stood up, putting my plate in the sink and sat back down.

Koko tried his best not to choke on the food he was eating, I handed him a glass of water and he drank it.

He cough a bit making me giggle, I'll go change first before I untie them" I mumbled to him as I stood up.

But I thought you said your gonna untie them after an hour? Koko ask as he tilting his head a little.

So cute! I thought as I eternally giggle, yeah I did but I change my mind" I said as I walk out of the kitchen.

You gonna untie us now? Ran ask, nope " I said and walk pass them.

Oh come on" Rindou grumbled as he tried to untie his hand but failed.

Koko just sat at the couch and ignored them, can you untie us" sanzu said as he looked at Koko.

Koko looked at him for a moment before going back to switching the channel on TV, trying to see if there was something interesting to watch.

Koko! Sanzu said as Koko just continue to ignore him.

When I was done changing I went back down stairs, wanna watch a movie? Koko ask as I sat down besides him.

I just hum in response and layed down on his lap, can you at least untie us here? Rindou said with a groan.

No" I answered simply, Koko looked at me confused. I changed my mind" I said to him as he started a movie.

Ooo, is that ( f/m)? I ask with a smile. Koko just hum in response as the movie started.

I felt Koko play with my hair, not that I mind it tho.

,,,,,

Sanzu shut it" I said as we continue to watch our 3rd movie, probably....

It was now almost midnight, see told ya" sanzu said with a smirk. Up until now I still haven't untied them.

It's been more that four hours since we've been tied up here you know" Ran said and I sigh.

I sigh and stood up and untied them one by one, happy now? I ask as I layed down on Koko again.

Yes" the three of them response as they sat on the other couch. The five of us then continued to watch the movie.

But half way through the 3rd movie i fell asleep on koko's lap. Koko must have noticed that i became quute and look down on me.

She smiled once he saw me asleep,can we ju- sanzu didn't get to finish his sentence when a pillow was thrown in his face.

Be quite! Koko whispered yelled at him and sent him a glare, sanzu looked over me and gave a nod.

...............

ʰᵉˡˡᵒ! ᵃⁿᵈ ⁱ ᵃᵐ ᵗᵉʳʳⁱᵇˡʸ ˢᵒʳʳʸ ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰᵉ ᵛᵉʳʸ ˡᵒⁿᵍ ᵘᵖᵈᵃᵗᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ⁱ ʰᵒᵖᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵘʸˢ ᵘⁿᵈᵉʳˢᵗᵃⁿᵈ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ⁱ ᵃᵐ ᵃ ˡᵃᶻʸ ᵖᵉʳˢᵒⁿ

ᵃⁿᵈ ⁱ ᵃᵐ ᵃˡˢᵒ ˢᵒʳʳʸ ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰᵉ ˢʰᵒʳᵗ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ, ᵇᵘᵗ ᵈᵒ ᵖˡᵉᵃˢᵉˡᵉᵃᵛᵉ ᵃ ᵛᵒᵗᵉ ᵒʳ ᶜᵒᵐᵐᵉⁿᵗ ⁱᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ᵉⁿʲᵒᵘᵉᵈ ᵗʰⁱˢ!

ᵘⁿᵗⁱˡ ᵗʰᵉ ⁿᵉˣᵗ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ