{ spending time together}

Hey and welcome to another chapter, enjoy my cute little dumplings "oh and yeah I decided to call of you guys my little dumplings.

...............

So do you really want to help me clean my whole house? I ask him as we got inside the elevator.

Yes, I told you already it wouldn't be a bother to me since I'm the one who said I'll be helping you" Koko response as we both waited for the elevator to reach the 8th floor.

Ding* the elevator stop at the 4th floor and a man came inside and pressed the 7th floor.

I shift a little closer to Koko and tug on his sleeve as I feel the man keep looking at me making me a bit uncomfortable.

Koko seem to notice it and wrap his hand around my waist and pulled me even closer to him, I can smell his expensive perfume.

When the elevator reach the 7th floor the man went out, and that's when Koko let go of me, thanks" I said to him.

No problem " Koko said with a smile, moments later the elevator then come to a stop at the 8th floor.

Alright then let's start cleaning! I said as we entered my apartment and went to grab my cleaning supplies.

Let's  start with living room first " I said to Koko as I hand him a broom, sure" Koko said and we both began cleaning.

We both enjoyed cleaning and have a small conversations every now and then, and sometimes we talk about something funny and we will both laugh.

We both got carried away with our conversation and we finished cleaning the house, it sometimes took me about two hours cleaning it all by myself but with Koko it only took an hour.

Thanks for helping me again Koko! I say to him with a smile, no problem " he said and ruffled my h/c hair.

Hey stop that! I say as I look away with a pout making him laugh, well I need to do something for now I'll see you later? Koko said, hmm sure bye" I say to him as I slowly closed my door.

Hmm what should I do next?' I thought to myself as I start down on my couch, hah maybe I should just a nap" I said to myself as I look at the time in the clock hanging on my wall.

It was already 1:36pm, hmmm maybe a 1 hour nap should be enough, I thought to myself as I layed down on my couch and closed my eyes, surprisingly I fell asleep moments later.

---

I groan a little as I slowly opened my eyes to find I was in my room, wait didn't I fell asleep in the couch who carried me here?!' I thought to myself, I took phone that was on the night stand to check the time.

It was already 3:30 pm, I slept for more than an hour, just then my door opened to reveal Koko with another male with pink hair and diamond scars on both sides of his mouth.

Oh your awake" Koko said, were you the one who carried me here" I ask him, yeah I found you asleep in the couch so I decided to carry you here" Koko said.

Just then the phone of the pink haired guys rang, he answered it and just gave short replies like, hello, yes and I'll be there.

And with his last reply he put his phone back and said, well I need to go now but I hope I'll get to know you later cutie" he said as he left.

A small blush spread on my cheeks since I'm not really used to get called cutie.

Wanna watch a movie at my apartment? Koko ask breaking the silence, hmm sure since I have nothing go do" I said as I stood up from my bed.

We both went out of my apartment and went to his which is just next to mine, he let me in first before he got inside himself.

Wow" I say amazed by his apartment, his couch was a dark brown color with a flat screen tv facing it.

He had a small bookshelf hang over his wall like mine, he had some drawers in the corner with some picture frame on in and some painting hanging on the wall.

Done examining my living room" he ask making me jump a bit forgetting he was right beside me. Yeah, and wow your place is so neat and clean" I say to him with a smile.

So what movie do you want to watch? Koko ask as he went to his kitchen, probably going to make some snacks.

Hmm I'm fine with anything as long as it's not horror movies " I said to him as I sat on his couch, waiting for him to come back from the kitchen.

...............

Hello! Hope you guys enjoyed today's chapter and I forgot that I was supposed to publish this......

Welp bye for now! And stay safe my cute little dumplings