{ new pet }

__________

Was it really okay to leave sanzu to wash the dishes? I ask koko as he drove in the streets.

Koko just hum in response as his other hand was on the wheel while his other one was on my thights.

And not long long after the car came to a stop, i look outside to see a pet shop. Just then my door opened and koko offered me a hand.

Let's go? He ask and i just nod, taking his hand while the other one closed the door.

And we then made our way towards the shop, i wonder what's a good name for a cat? I thought to myself as we entered the shop.

The first things I saw when I entered were the little cuties, ohh look how cute that puppy is" I said to Koko and I pointed at a cute little puppy.

Hello sir and mam" a lady created us with a smile.

Hi, she said she wanted a cat" Koko said and I just nod with a smile plastered on my face.

Ah, this way please" she said and guided us to where most of the cat's are. And I think I might die from the cuteness of the little cats.

But one particular orange cat caught my attention, Koko must have notice it to.

You want that cat? I ask and I response with an earger nod, he just chuckle at my reaction.

_________

Looks like we have everything " I said as I double checked my list on what I was gonna buy for my cat.

Okay then" Koko said and went to the counter to pay, and once he did we were carrying a few bags of cat food and toys.

He opened the trunk and we put the bags in there, now let's go home" I said with a smile as I walk towards the passenger seat.

The car ride back home was silent, and when we got home let me tell you that it was a mess.

What the fuck happened here? Koko ask as he saw some of his expensive vase scattered over the floor, all broken.

Rindou and Ran pointed at sanzu who was passed out the couch and on the table was a half eaten strawberry cake.

Isn't that my last piece of cake? I ask and Ran just nod. I hope sanzu will be okay" Koko mumbled as he saw me walk towards sanzu.

Oi! Who the fuck told you to eat my cake?! I ask sanzu as I pulled him of the couch.

He woke up due to him falling from the couch, ouch what was that for?! He ask as he sent me a glare.

I glared back, who the fuck told you to eat my cake?! I ask again as I took the cake and showed it to him.

Oh, it was in the fridge so I ate it" he answered, so you ate my cake cause it was on the fridge? I ask and sanzu nod.

Well you better buy me a new one! I said and slap the cake right in his face. I  then turned around and went upstairs.

Koko take care of the cat for me for a while" I said as I entered my room.

My cake' I thought with a sigh and flop down my bed. Damn sanzu! I mumbled and rolled around.

I just scrolled through my phone for about 20 minutes until I hear a knock on my door.

What? I ask to who ever it was on the other side. Your cake is here princess " it was Koko who said that.

I smiled and went to open the door, and was greeted by Koko holding a plate of strawberry cake.

Yay, my cake" I smiled and took it from him and closed the door. Eh princess? Koko called out but I ignored him and went to sit in my bed and happily ate my cake.

Meanwhile Koko was still outside the door pouting on why I suddenly closed the door at him.

.........

Hello! And I am so sorry for the long update since my connection was being an ass and won't let me open my wattpad.

And sorry for the short chapter