{ lust } 🔞

Time skip! [ sorry (◞‸◟ㆀ)]

...

It's been a week since grandma died, koko gave me a week break for that, and now I'm in my room with my blanket wrap around me.

Just then there was a knock on my door, I didn't even try to answer who it was and the person just opened the door themselves.

Y/n, you still need to eat you know" koko said and walk towards my window, opening my curtains letting the sun shine inside.

I don't want to" I said in a hoarse voice because of my crying almost every night.

Well to bad for you I won't take no as an answer"koko said, I didn't notice he was holding a bag of take out food.

Come on now" koko said made me sat down, noooo" I said dragging the O'.

Y/n, don't make me do anything that you might regret later on" koko said and stared at me.

I just shook my head no and turned the opposite side, y/n" koko called out, a sigh just escape my lips, fine" I mumbled as I look at him.

He gave me a smile that made me blush, koko must have noticed it because he gave me a smirk.

Oh? What are blushing about hmm y/n? He ask, uhh it's nothing" I quickly said.

Umm, can you please give me my food now? I'm hungry" I said to him trying to change the topic.

Not gonna happen unless you tell me what you were blushing about" he said, but.... I'm hungry" I said with a whine and layed down again, unexpectedly my breast bounce a bit.

Ohh? Tell me y/n, what were you thinking about, hmm? He ask as he pulled me up and grab my chin.

Well..... That's..." I can't even answer him and just look away from him, can I have you? He suddenly ask.

What?! I ask, you heard me right sweetheart, I want you" he said and pulled me even closer.

Our eyes lock together, and the only thing I can see in his eyes is lust, his fingers slowly trail up and down my waist making me sudder a little.

Umm... But koko your my boss" I said to him in a quite voice, so? What's the problem in me fucking my own secretary? He asked.

Well.... I didn't even finished my sentence when he suddenly kissed me, hmmp! I gave out a yelp at his sudden action.

Oh and if I were you, I'll be quiet since the other people might hear you"don't want that to happen now do we? He ask with a smirk.

He began to kiss down to my neck and trying desperately to find my sweet spot, but after a few minutes a gave out a small moan indicating he found it.

He began to lick and nibble on my sweet spot, ha~i can't help but breath out a relief sigh.

Koko suddenly pulled my shirt up, Eek! I suddenly yelp out and tried to cover myself.

Aww no need to cover yourself up sweetheart, you look beautiful " he said and took of my bra making me breast free from their restrain.

He began to fondle and pinch my nipples, making me cover my mouth trying not to make any loud sounds that make the other know what's happening.

Koko on the other hand was enjoying my expression, you know, you look cute looking like that" he said and pinch my nipples harder.

He then suddenly stop, I was catching my breath after that. Koko began to take of my shorts.

Seconds later I was now entirely naked in front of him, he lick his lips, damn you look good" Koko whispered iny ears as he suddenly entered one finger inside me.

Ahh~ I let out a yelp from the sudden action of him, koko~ I moan out a little as he entered two more fingers.

He pulled me into his lap and began to lick and nibble on my neck again. Later I felt a knot on my stomach.

Koko, I think I'm close~ I said with a moan, ahh~ I moaned out as I cum into his fingers.

Koko took put his finger and hold it in front of me, I wonder if you taste sweet? Koko ask as he put his cum coated finger in his mouth.

Meanwhile I was sitting in his lap catching my breath, you taste so sweet" Koko said.

Koko began to draw circles in my clit, he then grab my chin making me look at him.

Did that feel great darling? He ask as he put his finger inside me again.

I can't even think straight and all I can think about is his finger inside me, answer me sweetheart" he said and pulled his fingers out.

I whine a little, yes it did, so can you please continue" I begged him.

Oh? He let out a small chuckle, well if that's what you want then" he said and put three fingers inside me.

I instantly covered my mouth, his free hand began to pinch my nipple, and I was just sitting there a moaning mess.

Saliva was already dripping from the corner of my mouth, and minutes later without warning I cum around koko's finger again.

Hmmm~,  now let's clean you up so that we can eat okay? Koko said and lift me up bridal style and went to my bathroom.

..............

Hello! I know that this was bad right? So please let me know in the comments what you think.