{ kidnapped }

After i finished cleaning the broken plate, koko said he wanted to go back to see on what happened to my family by now and so here i was sitting in the living with Evelyn and watching some cartoons.

That was until there was a knocked on the door, i raised a brow on who it might be so i went to the door but still didn't open it due to my instinct telling me if i open that door I'll be as good as dead.

So i did what most people would do when they are in this situation. Ask who the fuck was the person and what they wanted.

Who is it? I asked the person on the other side. Miss y/n? Sir hajime sent me here to pick you up and see your family in the warehouse" the person said.

I raised a brow, if koko really wanted me to go and check them he would have just said that before he left. Oh really? Then what's the password he gave you? I asked.

Yeah there wasn't really a password but i still asked this because for all i know none of koko's subordinate call him hajime. It will either be just Sir or boss or maybe sir kokonoi but never hajime.

Uhh....." the other person stayed silent for a moment so i used this time to quitely went back to where Evelyn is.

Sweetie, go upstairs to your room lock the door and hide and no matter what you hear later don't come out okay? Only come out if either me or koko call you out okay? I said to her since even if something might happen at least she is safe and that is my first priority.

She seem reluctant to do so not until the same guy knocked, will banged in the door again.

Go! I urged her to get upstairs, and just as I heard her door closed the front door came crashing and a few guys entered.

Who are you? I asked trying my best to stay calm and make sure they will not find Evelyn or do something to her.

That's not important so why don't you just calmly go with us" the same guy at the door said and I instinctively step back.

Tsk, get her" he ordered and that was the last thing I heard before my vision went black.

---

I opened my eyes after what seemed to be hours of being unconscious and looked around, finding myself tied to a chair. Both hands and legs bound tightly that it hurts and I was in the middle of what seems to be an abandoned bowling alley.

I hope that Evelyn is okay' I thought before I heard a set of footsteps approaching me.

Well well, did you had a nice nap princess? One of them asked and I scowled. Don't fucking call me that" I spat at him, my voice filled with nothing but hatred.

Oh, come on now don't be like that" another one said and my legs weren't bound I would have kick him where the sun doesn't shine.

What do you want from me" I asked them and they looked at each other before looking back at me. Simple we just want a small talk with mister hajime" one of them respond.

Oh believe me it's more than a talk you will get once he finds you" I said to them making them laugh.

Oh dear it would take him days or maybe weeks to find you here, we're outside of Tokyo so I wish him luck with that" the same guy on the door back then said making me roll my eyes.

I wonder how will mister hajime will react if he sees his precious princess filled with cuts and bruises later on, or maybe he'll just find you as a dead body once I get bored of waiting for him to arrive" he said as he slowly walked in circles around me.

The only dead body you well see later either belongs to me or to you and your men" I glared and spat at him making him slap me hard.

Untie her and teach her a lesson " he said and left with the others and now only two people were left.

One of them untied me while the other went to get what seems to be a plastic barrel filled to the brim with water.

The one who untied me grab a fistful of my hair making me hiss in pain and seconds later I felt my face submerge in the water. I tried to hold my breath for long as I can but hey you think you can hold your breath for more than a minute? Cause I for sure can't do that shit.

And after what seemed to be hours where in  fact it was only about 10 to 15  seconds later my face was finally pulled out of the water and I was panting, gasping hard for air but I didn't have much time since two seconds later I was submerged in the water yet again.

This continued on for a few more times before they got tired so they just tied me back on the chair. I hissed in pain when the rope on my wrist were wrap to tight to my liking.

I was still gasping for air after the experience I just had. If it weren't for these fuckers I might still be in the living room watching some cartoons with Evelyn. Oh how I wish Koko would be here quickly so I can have a nice rest in his nice, comfy and warm bed.

........

I think that this is by far my longest chapter so I hope you guys liked it! Stayed tuned for the next chapter bye!