{ midnight call }

Hello" and welcome back to another chapter}
↓↓↓↓

After I cleaned the dead cockroach of my coffee table I got my laptop from my room and began to work. I lost track of time and when I finally finished my work it was already 9: 49 pm.

Ahh? I work almost 3 hours' I thought to myself as I stood up from the couch I was sitting in pass 3 to 4 hours and stretch my arms.

I went to my kitchen to make a quick dinner for me to eat, after I finished cooking I sat in the chair and began to eat my dinner.

I cleaned the dishes after I finished eating and went back to sit in the couch, I submitted my work and closed my laptop and went to my room to get some sleep.

I took a quick bath, change into my pajamas and layed down, I expect to fall asleep instantly since that what mostly happen when I had a rough day.

I tossed and turned but still nothing, so I just stayed still staring in the ceiling, I sigh escape my lips as I reach out for my phone that was on my nightstand.

I opened my YouTube and decided to watch some random video to pass my time, I still didn't felt sleepy after watching on YouTube for more than an hour.

I checked the time in my phone and it was almost midnight, just 5 more minutes before it turned 12.

A idea then pop in my mind, I hope that his still awake' I thought to myself as I dialed the number.

Hello? The person on the other line said hey koko" I say to him, oh hey y/n, is there any problem? He ask.

No it's just I can't fall asleep and I decided to call you, I hope I didn't bother your sleep" I said to him. I just heard him chuckle on the other line.

It's fine, I couldn't sleep either so how about we talked for a while until we go to sleep? He ask, sure I'm fine with that"I said to him.

Me and Koko talk for a while before I got sleepy, I yawn. Hey Koko see you tomorrow I'm a bit sleepy now" I said to him in a low voice but he still heard it.

Okay then goodnight " Koko said as he ended the call, as soon as the call ended my I fell asleep, snoring softly.

*****

The next day I wake up to the sun hitting my face, I pulled up my blanket to my face to avoid the sunlight.

But after a few minutes I decided to just get up since I still have work, but when I reach out for my phone to check the time I have a message from my boss from the company I'm working at.

Hey, y/n I'm sorry to say this to you but your fired,

Received 2 hours ago'

I stare at my phone for a few more minutes and rubbing my eyes to see if I read the message right.

I just got fired, but why?' I thought to myself, as I lay back down on my bed. But then I heard a knock on my door.

I went out of my room to open the door and who's knocking on my door, oh good morning koko" I say to him as soon as I saw him when I opened the door.

Good morning to you to y/n"he said. Is there any problem? I ask him confused on why his here in my front door early in the morning, well it was already 7:00 am.

No I just wanna ask if you want to grab some breakfast with me in the cafe next to the apartment? He ask. Sure I think I need something to eat after the news I just received" I said to him and invited him inside.

Just sit down for a minute while I go change" I say and was about to leave, what news did you received? He ask me, well the truth is I just got fired from my work" I say to him.

Oh, but well how about you go change first and then we can talk since I'm looking for a secretary to help me with some of my works" he said to me, wait really? Then just wait there and I'll change real quick I say to him and rush to my room to change.

No need to hurry, I still got plenty of time before I go to work " I heard him say loud enough for me to her him from the living room to my room.
.......

Hey! Hope you guys like this chapter and I'm not forcing you to but leave a vote and comment if you enjoyed.

And don't forget don't be shy to point out my mistakes so that I can edit it, thanks