{ cuddles }

But where do I sleep? I ask him, you can have my room and I'll take the couch" he said to me.

What? I possibly can't do that, your my boss, I can't possibly let you sleep on the couch because this is your apartment not mine" I said to him.

But I was the one who told you to stay" he said back, but" I tried to say something else.

Nope, no buts little miss" he said and lean down much closer making our faces inch closer. My face instantly turned red and I look away at him not wanting him to see my face.

I felt him step back and ruffle my hair, still I can't you sleep on the couch " I said to him as I finally calmed down and look at him.

Well unless you want me to sleep besides you then I'm taking the couch " he said to me.

Well I wouldn't mind as long you don't mind that too" I said to him, he look at me, his eyes widening a bit before returning to Normal.

He grab my chin and said, aren't you afraid I might to something to you while your asleep, hmm?" No, and if you did plan on something you would probably done that now since your more stronger that me" I said to him.

He let's go of my chin and just sigh, okay then come on now I'm tired " he said as he grab my hand and led me to his room, my face was red as a tomato that when you compare them both you can't find a difference.

Soon after both of us are now laying in the bed, our backs facing each other, that's until I felt koko scoot a little closer and I felt arm around my waist.

You wouldn't mind me doing this right? Koko ask, I just shake my head no, I then turned around making me realize that our face was mere inches away from each other.

Like I mean about an inch or two, we both stared at each other for a moment before I felt koko's lips on mine.

I was a bit hesitant at first to kiss back and koko notice and was about to pull away but before he can I kissed him back.

The kissed didn't last long and we both pulled away, I instantly burried my head into his chest.

Koko's hand began to comb my head making me sleepy, before I knew it I was now drifting to Dreamland.

.......

The sound of the alarm woke me up, I groan a little before I try to sit up, but something was wrap around my waist, I look at my waist and saw arms wrap around them.

My face explode in a bright red color, I look back to confirm and yep it was koko who was wrapping his arms around me and his still asleep.

I took this moment to take a closer look at him, he really does look and handsome and quite cute when his sleeping that you might not even think his part of a gang.

I gently began to like his face, hey koko time to wake up" I said to him.

No, five more minutes, i don't have any work today let me sleep more" koko mumbled to which I just laugh at.

I then began combing his white hair, wahh just as I thought, you really do have a smooth and silky hair" I say barely audible but he heard it.

Oh really? He ask as he opened his eyes to look at me, I quickly trace my hand back and look away, sorry" I said to him.

I don't mind you doing that" I heard him say making look back at him with stars in my eyes, you don't? Well then can I continue to do that boss? I ask him with a small chuckle.

Yes you may miss secretary" he said in the same tone I did making me roll my eyes and began to comb his hair again.

I felt him wrap his hands around me tighter, from our bodies being so close I'm sure he can practically feel my breast even with my clothes and the worst part is he might hear how loud my heart is pounding, like it'll explode any minute if he continues to this.

Are you nervous? Or uncomfortable of me doing this? You heart is pounding so hard, he say's and was about to retreat his hands when I said no.

No" your not, it's just this is the first time I'm this close to anybody except for my friend Natalie" I said to him making an excuse.

Oh okay then, tell me if I make you uncomfortable okay? I'll immediately stop" he said.

I just shook my head and cuddle to him more, we both just stayed in that position for a few more minutes.

...........

Hello! I hope you guys enjoyed today's chapter, and please forgive me if there are any wrong and grammatical error.

See you again next time!

- { MeleniaChan }