{ rescue }

My whole body felt numb. After about an hour they finally left me alone. After the whole almost drowning me thing, they just let me rest for a good few minutes and then hung me up like a damn pinata and stared hitting my legs with a long stick.

Oh did i also mention that i was still hanging and my body littered with bruises and cuts. Dammit what's taking koko so long' i thought as i looked down on the necklace dangling from my neck.

If there was one important thing that koko told me on to not taking this off when i was going out or just in home is that he put a tracker on this necklace.

At first i was shock to hear it,asking him on why the hell does he need to do that but now i understand.

But the only thing i couldn't understand is what the hell is taking him so long. It's been a few hour probably since they taken me here, my eyes felt heavy and i just want to close them.

But i knew that once i close them, hell i know for a fact that i won't be able to open them up again. Not after lossing a lot of blood through the small cuts littered on my body. They might seem small but the amout of blood that i lost made me feel a little lightheaded.

Not to mention the deep cut made by one of the bastards on my shoulder. Just as i was thinking of closing my eyes once and for all I heard footsteps rushing towards me.

A voice called out making me smile, it was the voice I've been waiting for the past minutes now, or maybe hours.

Took you long" I said with a small chuckle and instantly regret it since a shot of pain ran down through my whole body making me whimper.

I felt myself getting lowered and Koko immediately layed my head on his lap. Even if I couldn't see much due to my eyelids getting heavier by the passing seconds I know one thing.

And that is koko is mad, no no, his fucking pissed about this. Hey it's gonna be okay alright? He said. Yeah I hope so" I mumbled.

Can you tell me what happened? He asked as gun shots filled the air. Tied me up, they said they wanted to talk to you and then proceeded on almost drowning me in that" I said trying my best to lift my hand and point at the barrel filled with water.

Then they tied me up like a piñata and hit me like one and then this" I added gesturing towards the cut on my shoulder.

Well you've been through a lot" sanzu commented by koko's side. I fought the urge to die just so I can strangle you after what you said in front of my sister" I said to him.

At times like this your speaking of that! He throwed his hands in the air. Hey koko can I sleep now? I asked causing koko to frantically shake his head. Don't you dare close your eyes, not even you a split second do hear me? Koko asked and I mumbled a small fine. Struggling to keep my eyes open as he lift me up.

Evelyn? I asked him as I layed my head in his chest. She's fine, not a single scratch " koko said and I did my best to nod at him since my throat was starting to hurt as if it was like sand paper being rub together.

We got in the car. What about the men? I ask him as I felt him put me down in the back seat.

....

I don't know how much time has passed by but when I woke up the sun was already shining through the window in koko's room.

I tried to move around but winced when pain shot through my whole body making me lay back down again. I just stared at the ceiling waiting for koko or Evelyn to come inside here, or even just someone so that I can drink some water.

I felt like dozens of cotton ball have been shoved inside my throat. I smiled widely when I heard the door open.

Sissy! Evelyn said as she rushed towards me once she saw that I was awake. Koko following behind her.

How are you feeling? Koko asked as he sat down at the edge of the bed while Evelyn sat down at my side.

Feeling better than i was at there i guess" i mumbled to him while i patted Evelyn's head.

How long was i passed out? I asked and looked at him.

2 day's" koko response and i absently nod.

Huh?! I quickly turn my head at him.

Two day?!"

...........

Heyy!! I hope you guys enjoyed! Couple more chapter before i do the ending ! Thank you all for your support!