Hunter Valentine's day alphabet (Headcanon)

Start from the beginning

I - Isolation, Do they prefer to be alone on Valentine's Day?

During Valentine's he definitely prefers spending it not alone but with you. That's why he took you to places where there wouldn't be anyone since he wanted it to be just the two of you. Being alone makes him feel lonely so he's happy to have you.

J - Jokester, are they serious or more goofy on this holiday?

Hunter was really tense and serious at first since he was nervous that he would mess something up but after spending some time on a date with you, he would quickly relax and let loose around you, getting into a goofy mood.

K - Kissing, do they kiss more often on this holiday?

Yes. Definitely kisses you even more during Valentine's Day but still always makes sure that you were okay with that. Hunter is addicted to your lips so he'll gladly take every ocassion to kiss you.

L - Love Letter, would they write you a beautiful love letter or get you one of those cheesy corny valentine's day cards?

Hunter would write you a love letter but since he didn't had much experience with stuff like that before, the letter was short and written really really formally but somehow this gave it some weird charm and it was romantic in it's own way, especially since it was written by him.

N - Nerd, Are they a nerd on Valentine's Day? Do they panic whenever they need to get you anything?

Hunter would 100% panic at the thought of Valentine's Day. Of course he would be excited but the thought of messing up by getting you a bad present or dressing up badly just scared him so much. He definitely needs his friends help.

O - Originality, Are they the type to make things from scratch / have things custom made for you? Or do they lean more toward traditional ways of buying things like chocolate and teddy bears?

Hunter is both. He would buy you teddy bears and chocolates on Valentine's day but he would also try to make you something from scratch because he wanted you to see that he really cares about you.

P - Patient, How patient are they when it comes to planning the day?

Surprisingly he's really patient. Hunter would start planning the day very far ahead of time, wanting to think about everything carefully to make this day really special for you and make you happy.

R - Radio, do they play romantic music?

Hunter is the type who would play the most cliché and cheesy romantic music on earth. I'm not joking since he isn't sure what is the best option to play, he decided to go for the most cliché ones.

S - Steal, how did they steal your heart?

Honestly I think that he would steal your heart by being clumsy and adorable. The way he stuttered around you and the way his cheeks could quickly turn really red never failed to make your heart skip a beat.

T - Teddy bears, do they get ones bigger than you or are they less likely to go all out?

Hunter would definitely get you the biggest teddy bears that he could find. For him you deserved everything on the planet so he was fine getting them for you.

U - Unique, What is something that would be uniquely theirs and yours tradition on valentine's day?

Something unique that was only his and yours on Valentine's Day was how you both would wear one thing from the other closet. For example a hat or shirt.

V - Valuable, are the gifts they get you expensive?

His gifts aren't really expensive, Hunter prefers focusing on giving you more handmade gifts from heart rather than some expensive ones. He would give them to you if you wanted though.

X - X-Ray, Can you read through them when they hide gifts from you?

Definitely. Hunter was never able to hide anything from you because he always feels guilty about it and it shows through his actions. That's why he can never lie to you.

W - Wild card, a random valentine's day headcannon.

Day before Valentine's Day Hunter meets with Gus and Willow and rants to them about how perfect you are and how nervous he is for your date, totally annoying the shit out of the two of them lmao🤣

Y - You, what would you get them for Valentine's Day?

You made him a set of different chocolates, a poem and you gave him a new shirt with his initials. Hunter 100% nearly had a heart attack and actually cried.