——————————————————————————

Kiara

Every time I closed my eyes...every. single. time.
I saw him. I felt him.
I tried to wash it off but he stayed anyway.

next morning

"buongiorno idioti" I said as I made my way downstairs. Alex had cancelled the trip but didn't force me to school. I had made a small decision for myself. I was going to push it down, get over it, be fine.

I received a subtle glare from Caleb and Elijah. Chris had a guilty look on his face. "How are you Kie?" He then asked. All of their heads turned to look at him and then at me. "I'm thriving" I responded smiling.

Elijah rolled his eyes. "pourquoi leur ments-tu?(why are you lying to them?)" he asked. "Dégage Elijah, tu n'as pas le droit de douter de moi maintenant(back off Elijah, you have no right to doubt me right now)" I snapped at him.

"Alright whatever that meant. You weren't thriving last night tesoro, we all saw you" Caleb interrupted.
"nessuno ti ha chiesto di calpestare Caleb(nobody asked for you to step in Caleb)" I yelled at him as I stood up from the table.

"I love it when we speak Italian but can you calm down?" Dylan asked me. I flipped him off and ran upstairs.

———————————————————————————

Chris

I know what Dylan did was wrong but if anything it proved she ain't fine.

Dylan

Okay that one was on me but I just wanted peace. She is being a tad dramatic.

Elijah

I don't see or hear anything besides these amazing beans. Damn I love beans. Please good lord don't make me the one that has to go and talk to her. I just want to enjoy my beans. Not be covered in them.

Caleb

Well that was dumb of Dylan. I wonder if Alex has anything to say, he has been quiet.

Alex

"Well wish me luck, I have to tell her about the doctor's appointment" I said after all that shitshow. I stood up and went upstairs. "che spettacolo di merda" I mumbled making Elijah look up from his plate.

I knocked on her door. "Unless you're over 20 and your name starts with A and you practically own me, GO AWAY" came from the inside. "I am over 20 and my name starts with A, also you live in my house and use my debit cards" I say walking in. She lets out a quiet giggle.

"Listen Kiara-" I start. But she interrupts me. "No. Don't 'listen Kiara' me, no. Whatever it is. NO" she says. "You have a doctor's appointment this afternoon" I say. She looks flabbergasted. "Alex I love you but I am not having another check up with that 70-year old Dr. Hudson." She says.

"It's not Dr. Hudson. I have another doctor. He is young and talented. He will do the check-up" I explain. "Why do I need a check-up?" she asks annoyed. "It's for your own safety kid" I say as I leave the room. Damn she took it well.

Kiara

I threw my mirror out the window resulting in shards of glass flying everywhere. My own safety? Fuck safety. What's that? Haven't met him! Needed him a few days ago but haven't met him!

Blah blah blah. Alex and his idiotic ideas. He is like Elijah when he gets his hands on beans. A total nut-job. Anyway. As long as I look fine, I will be declared fine. That's the act of the day.

*time skip to afternoon*

You know when you're going to a doctor's appointment after being raped, you'd think you'd go alone right. Well not me. I have everybody with me. I'm surprised they didn't put up posters or Facebook events. 'Come to a doctor's appointment with Kiara'
I was standing there, in the waiting room, with 5 guys. How stupid is that?

It just now sunk in that Alex had referred to the doctor as a 'he'. That didn't sit right with me...

And sure there he was. Young. Around Alex's age. A man. Seemingly a little too excited to see me.

"Ah doc how are you? This is Kiara" Alex stands up greeting him. "Hello Kiara, I'm doctor Hans Torres and I will be doing your check up. Consider me a gynecologist" he said smiling. "It's Kie and gynecologist?" I say now turning to Alex. He knew I would be mad. "Ms Carpenter, please follow me to this room so we can prepare you for the check up" a nurse said. I hesitantly followed her giving Alex a death glare.

Alex

Yeah so I didn't mention that it was a vaginal exam. She wouldn't have left the house with us. "Hans, I believe I told you over the phone what happened" I said making sure.

"Yes, this exam should give us further answers since none of you actually saw what happened" he said as he left to the examination room.

The guys looked worried. I'm surprised they wanted to join us.

Kiara

Dr Torres seemed nice don't get me wrong but I hated the idea of him being buddies with Alex. It seemed so weird. Like I couldn't trust him...

"I would ask what you're thinking about, but I can already guess" he said. I looked at him for a moment and then looked down again.

"I know you don't want to but I need to check you. Please remove your clothes" he said. He seemed so calm and nice. Maybe he just pitied me...

I did what he asked and he took a look down there first. I heard him sigh as he wrote something down.
"I need to check the rest of your body. Please remove your hoodie"
I froze at his words. He caught on to my panic. "Ms Carpenter?" he questioned. "I don't need that kind of body check. I'm good. I should go-" I rambled. "Ms- Kiara..." he warned.

"Only if you vow to never tell Alex whatever you find" I told him. "I have an agreement with your brother, I'm supposed to tell him everything" he responded. "Then good day!" I say getting ready to leave. He grabbed my wrist. I flinched slightly. "I can't let you go" he said. I almost yelped in pain. His fingers were squishing on my not so old cuts. He eyed me suspiciously.

"Sit down" he said. Usually I don't follow orders but he was pretty so I just went for it. "Take off your hoodie and top" he ordered. I didn't. "I will not tell your brother unless it's 101% necessary" he said. I still didn't move.

"Jesus what are you hiding that's so bad-" he couldn't finish. My hoodie was off. My top was off. He just stared. Not inappropriately. Just sadly.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————