[Chapter Thirty-Five]

Start from the beginning

"Shit." I wanted him so damn bad right now.

"This is what you do to me." his other hand covered mine and pressed my palm against his erection.

"Take me to the room."

"Not until you come like a dirty slut in a room full of people." his smirk was definitely wicked and I groaned as he pulled at the balls and let them go, my walls clamping to them and pulling them back inside me, fucking me with them until I felt my face flush with what he was about to do to me.

He leaned forward and kissed me and his lips swallowed my moans and I tried to sit still as I came in my seat, in the dining room with hundreds of people in here, he kept my legs apart which amplified the feeling. He pulled back and fed me another bite of cake and my chest was heaving as I gasped for air as discreetly as possible, much to his amusement.

"Please can we go to our room?" I asked him, the need to have him inside me was consuming me.

"Alright." He adjusted himself and we had to wait for him to calm down and then he grabbed my hand and pulled me through the room, up the stairs and into our room, finally taking some mercy on me and my poor hyped up libido.

As soon as we were through the door his tongue was down my throat and he nearly ripped my dress taking it off, I was in my bra and panties on my back and on the bed before I knew what was happening.

"Fuck me." I told him

"Turn over." I rolled onto my stomach waiting to see what he would do "Now get on your hands and knees." Was my next instruction

"Please." It was the last night of our honeymoon and I wanted to make it count

"These are the last of any toys." He yanked the balls out and I moaned with the friction and I watched him put them in the sink in the bathroom "You're going to suck my co ck and I'm going to come all over those amazing breasts before I fuck your ass and when I'm done with you you're going to be so fucking dirty." I pressed my thighs together trying to get the throbbing to go away but he pulled my legs apart.

I remember being so damn terrified to do these things and now my ass was throbbing in excitement for his co ck to be inside me there, I wanted him to come inside it and I wanted his come all over me again, What was it about this damn cruise that was making me feel so much more like a dirty whore? In a good way.

"What else are you doing to do to me?" I asked

"What do you want me to do?" he asked and I licked my lips as I watched him start to remove his clothes.

"Tie me up." My eyes wondered as he unzipped his slacks and I waited to see his amazing di ck but sadly there was one pesky article in the way.

"What else?" he asked me as he toyed with the waist band.

"Spank me and fuck me, make me feel you." I wanted him to get as rough as he could with me.

"Why?" he asked as he pushed his boxer briefs down.

"I want you to hurt me, call me a bitch and a slut, make me beg for you knowing you're going to do whatever you want with me anyway." I raised my hips so he could pull my panties down

"Get on your knees and suck my co ck." I slid off the bed and pulled my bra off and before I could slide to my knees he turned me around and I was expecting handcuffs but he used rope, wrapping it around my stomach and arms so they were both crossed behind my back.

"This is new." I commented

"I've been looking up new ways to tie you up so you don't get bored." He winked and helped me down to my knees.