Me: from what your told me is that one they probably have some serious secret thing going on and two isn't he always drunk?

Winter: then how come the general hasn't told me? And yes qrow is always drunk.

Me: maybe the general is waiting for the right time to tell you.

Winter: maybe, may I ask you a question?

Me: sure, ask away.

Winter: what made you become a professor? I recognised your name as a very successful huntresses.

Me: ah well that's easy I wanted to help future huntman and huntresses for a bright future unlike some of the others I've worked/teach.

Winter: that's very admirable.

Glynda

When summer shut down after something happened, she didn't tell you what wrong which made you worry but you decided to give her space and go to Glynda.

Glynda: why are you coming to bother me?

You sat on her desk as you looked around her dorm then at her.

Me: summer isn't being summer so I decided to give her space.

Glynda: yes but why me?

Me: well if raven and I hang out with each other we'd flirt with each other and I know summer doesn't like that so I choose to hang out with you because you seemed lonely.

Glynda: I am not lonely.

Me: you sure? Then why aren't you with your teammates?

Glynda's mouth opens and closes but says nothing as you're right.

Pyrrha

Pyrrha and you will always meet up on the roof after she's finished training with jaune.

Me: still no luck with jaune asking you to the dance?

Pyrrha: no, I mean I can not just go to the dance?

Me: but you want to go to the dance.

Pyrrha: I do but nobody will ask me, are you going to the dance?

Sighing you nod your head as you dangle one leg over the edge of the building.

Me: yes, yangs making me go but she said I can wear a suit if I want.

There's an Sharp silence before you look at pyrrha.

Me: we could go to the dance together as friends?

Pyrrha: that would be lovely.

Nora

You instantly became friends the moment you two met, it was a painful day for Ren, you could easily control Nora but you also help Nora's energy.

Raven

You and iris stayed with Ravens bandit group as you didn't want to go home anymore, you asked to joing her bandit group she was reluctant at first but then eventually caved.

Me: I can go out to the stores and get you whatever you need, groceries so you guys don't get caught and I can use my ears as a alert system.

Your Tasmanian Devil ears twitch in demonstration as you look at raven.

Raven: fine you can also cook on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays so our cook can have a rest.

Me: deal.

Raven: since today's Tuesday I'll let you and iris get settled in a tent near mine and vernals.

Me: thank you raven.