Chapter 12

Chester P.O.V

"...  Parker?"    'What is Happening? Is it really him? Why is he here now?"

He just stared at me, Like I was a ghost or something

No one talked, well only for a few seconds but it felt like hours. It was getting kinda awkward which is why I wanted to start talking but all of a sudden he ran up to the bed and hugged me.

I didn't even realise how much I missed his Touch until that moment, all emotions that I had towards him suddenly came back, I didn't even realise that they were gone, even if it was just for a short time.

He still wasn't saying anything and just kept hugging me tighter and tighter until it was getting kinda difficult to breath. Just when I wanted to say something about it I heard something, was he, like actually crying?

"I'm sorry.. chester I'm so so sorry you..- I didn't mean for all of this to happen... oh god how could I be so stupid..?" I didn't knew what to say, It shocked me.

"Hey, calm on man. I'm fine now, and also..
now we have a cool video..?" I said trying to lighten the mood.

"No, fuck the video, fuck the channel fuck all of this I- I thought I lost you.. I thought i'd never see you again, you don't even know how worried I was.. I Don't know what I would've done if I actually lost you.." He was trying to speak clearly, which wasn't working because he was still crying. My hospital gown was getting wet because of it but I didn't want to say anything about it.

He actually cared about me?
Like.. actually?

....

He let go of me after about 10 minutes.
"It's fine, parker really.. please stop apologising.."
"No, chester I fucked up really bad.. really bad.." he sighed.
Well yeah, he did but I couldn't continue seeing him like that, It just hurts me thinking about him crying.

He sat on the bed, facing me.
"We should stop making these kind of Videos.., I never realised how dangerous they were... god I still can't believe it, I almost lost you.." He looked like he was about to cry again so I sat up an took his Hand, trying to make it seem like a bro-ly (????) Thing.

"Yeah.. you're right.. "

_______________________________________________

Hello, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I don't know how many chapters i'll make but It's gonna be atleast 1 more.