Chapter 3

I don't know how I did it but after a long time I finally fell asleep. And luckily I could sleep for a shirt time. The closet was uncomfortable but well who cares. It wasn't a deep sleep, more like a nap. Which is why I heard someone trying to open the door and was therefore immediately wide awake. I paniced (Idk if that is a thing but- yea English isn't my first language) . Until I heard a familiar voice.

Parker P.O.V:

I slept pretty well. Like a baby to be honest. When I woke up I felt something next to me. It was Jenny, she hugged me in my sleep and had a leg around my body. We looked like a married couple and I liked it? I didn't know why, but I didn't want to ruin this moment. Until I remembered chester: 'I should see him, he looked pretty sad when I said I was sleeping with Jenny not with him. But he's a grown man! He can sleep alone once. Besides, nothing happened anyway' i thought when I unfortunately ruined the moment by carefully removing her arm and leg from my body.

I got up and went downstairs, but when I looked in the direction of the chesters room I saw how scratched the walls were and that the door had several small bumps. It looked like someone had hit it with his fist or his head.

"What the fuck happend here"I said quietly to myself when I wanted to open the door, but it didn't work. "Chester? open the door, we need to check the security cameras"
I heard an old door creak and then a frightened voice "p- parker? Is it really you?" why was he stuttering?
"Yes, it's me, are you going to open the door now?" I ask, slightly annoyed. Why is he such a drama queen?

Chester pushed something away and then slowly opened the door. And he looked so tired and scared. "Why did you leave me alone .." he asked.
huh?

"The night was horror and you just left me alone in a house like that! I could have died damn it! And you just let me rot down here because of a girl who came along like that ?! What kind of friend are you parker ?! " I've never seen him so angry..

"It almost got me damn shit! It almost killed me! Again I almost died because of your fucking vids! And that's just because you really wanted to be with this bitch?! I always get hurt in every video and almost die in every fucking video! It's always the same with you! And you know what ?! You can make your videos by yourself, I don't wanna do this shit anymore! Die alone here! After all, you made me be your fucking cameraman ! "
I was speechless.

"Chester we-" He didn't let me finish and just pushed me aside as he escaped from the house. "wait! damn chester wait!" I ran after him. I can't just lose him like that! He was my best friend since high school..When I ran out of the house I didn't see him anymore .. He was just gone .. I just lost him like that ..

I went into the house and then immediately to my lap top. I had to see what happened that night. After the laptop started, I immediately went to the software with which I can access the security cameras and was shocked. (because ya'll already know what happened, I won't write this part again :^)

"Why didn't I heard him ..? He screamed for help and I didn't heard him .. what kind of friend am i ...? "

At that moment Jenny came down. She only wore an oversized hoodie and. Well, everything suits her really .. Don't get lost parker! It's about chester now, not about her!

"Hey parker ~" she yawned, "where's chester?" "Oh.. morning Jenny.. Chester is um- gone.. He is already at home bc he's uh- sick! Yea, sick..."

Let's hope he is comming back soon..

Heyy! I'm not feeling well so this is kinda short but i hope ya'll still enjoyed this chapter!!