Chapter 6

Parker P.O.V:

'I should probably head home.. It's getting late and I don't have much battery left..' I thought before I went back to my car... The sad thing was.. Chester was only 5m away from me.

-after going back-

I saw Jenny waiting next to my car. She actually looked angry: "You're not going to leave." She said, trying to get me back in her house. I just ignored her and sat down. "Don't Message me ever again Jenny. I'm done with you" She tried saying something but I just drowe home, without looking back.

Chester P.O.V:

'It's so cold.. Fuck why did I run into this weird forest.. I'm freezing to death I think.. I miss Parker.. but he's probably with blondie right now.. Man I should've known it was a bad Idea agreeing to this "job".. I even heard his voice like 5 min ago.. stupid imaginations' I felt a tear rolling down my cheek, falling down on the cold floor. 'I really loved him.. I did..'

I tried covering myself up with my clothes but It didn't worked since I've only had a shirt, a  normal Jeans and a really thin jacket.  But suddenly I felt a wierd  cloth on my mouth. And I felt asleep immediately.

Jenny P.O.V (sorry I kind of had to lol):

'Man he's heavy.. Fucking Bastard, why the hell would he just sit here? Ugh.. I mean atleast It was kind of easy finding him lol, Guess parker is really stupid '
I dragged him back to my house and got him in my basement. "Lets see.... Ey! Bastard?? Wake up!!!" I screamed. "Hellooooo????!... Guess I need to wait.."

-Some hours later-

Chester P.O.V

I woke up in a...basement... wait what.
My head hurted so bad.. it was like someone was smashing something REALLY hard on it.
I tried moving my hands but I couldn't... I was chained..? What the fu-

"Hey you! Are you finally awake now you Cunt?" I heard a really annoying Voice almost screaming. 'God why is she so damn loud man..'
"Hellooooo?! Why are you not answering?!"
She got angry. "For fucks!- .... Oh you can't. Whoops" 'Dumbass'

She removed the tape from my mouth which Was really pain full. "God that hurt!" I said.
"And? I don't care, lose some pounds btw man, you were heavy as fuck" "Nah you're just weak." I said while looking at her. "Uhm excuse me?! Ugh whatever. Why are you not scared? I kidnapped you???"

Almost forgot that..

"Sorry I'm just a bit.. tired.." I rubbed my head and tried fixing my hair. "MiMiMi i'M sO tIrEd" I don't care bitch."    "But You ask-" she interupted me "Shut up! Ugh. First you fucking scream like a psycho while I tried to get parker to like me, then you fucking act like bitch ass y/n and run away like a fucking dick and now you try to be "I know everything better blah blah blah!" Jesus christ just stop!!!" She screamed. "Ofc i screamed?! There was a huge creature trying to kill me!" Her face suddenly changed. from annoyed to shocked "what do you mean by "huge creature"...?"    She asked. "What? The huge bitch ass creature in your house? The one why we even came here in the first place?" I answered annoyed. "Chester.. t-there is no creature..? It- it was fake- my friend helped me filming the video. What creature are you talking about..?"

...what?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
_____________________________________________

A/N HELLO!!!!  Sorry guys I forgot that this FF even Existed lmao. ANYWAYS!!!! Ya'll wanted Drama sooooo here's drama! But, When the creature in the video Jenny sended to the boys was fake.. what was the thing chester saw the night before..? Guess ya'll need to wait until I drop the next Part! 

634 words