Chapter 2

Chester P.O.V:

I was in shock. My eyes wided and i couldn't move. All I could do was stare into the empty yet so hateful and murderous eyes of the creature i was facing. Was this my end? Am i just gonna die like that?
I saw the human-like figure running towards me when i finally had control over my body again. I started screaming for help and tried to close the door quickly. This didn't worked that well becuse the "father" was obviously much stronger than me.

"PARKER!! HELP ME!" I screamed, but He didn't heard me.
then i had an idea. I pressed my body against the door and tried to take a chair with one hand, luckily it was next to me. I pressed myself against the door with my last strength, and when it was closed I quickly locked the door and put the chair under the doorknob. Why didn't I do this before? I had hoped that Parker would come to me that night after All..

Since I didn't know how fast the creature could break through the door, I quickly took my things and hid in the closet, in which it was rather stuffy and dark, but i didn't cared at the moment, I concentrated more on keeping my heartbeat under control to get because it was pretty fast.

After about 30 minutes I heard the figure move away. I sighed in Relief, 'thank god..'  I thought before I carefully opened the cabinet door. It was quiet for a short time, which is why i wanted to take my things and go back to bed. Until i heard a scream. I winced. 'What the hell is going on here?!' I wondered. Since the screaming didn't stopped, I covered my eyes and stayed in the closet.

Of course I could have looked up who's screming, but I wasn't stupid. I was sorry that i hadn't helped, but my own well-being was more important to me at that moment. Since I knew that if I went out there again, i won't be able to see the next day..

After 3 minutes of screaming I  heard a loud bang and suddendly it was  quiet. I could hear my own breathing and my fast heartbeat clearly and distinctly, and I didn't liked it. 'Should I have helped..? no.. it was the right thing to do, if I had gone out there, we would both no longer be alive.. but what if if it hadn't been..- ... Was it my fault that this person was probably no longer alive...?'

CLIFFHANGER I'M SORRY!!!