Chapter 4

Chester P.O.V:

'I don't do the whole thing anymore .. It feels like he never really saw me as a friend .. I was just a simple cameraman for him, he wouldn't even care if I died or not .. It has always been like that, whether in life of luxury or luxury dark videos. Once he sees a girl who is pretty, he is no longer interested in anything else .. It feels like I'm just some kind of object for him that he could easily replace at any time. Does he even care that I ran away? I do not think so.

But what about the fans ..? Will they notice that I'm gone ..? God, I was acting really childish .. What will they think ? Was it the wrong decision to run away?.. Where even am I'

I looked around, I ran into the middle of a forest. It was about 7 a.m. but because the forest was so overgrown, it looked like it was night. 'What am i doing now? 'I thought.

I looked around but that didn't help because everything looked the same. I was starting to panic. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck! Where the heck am I ?!" What would you guys do, If you find yourself trapped in a deep forest. Without an exit or entrance? Without a phone.. Because chester didn't had it with him.

Parker P.O.V

"Why do you look so sad ?" Jenny asked as she put her head on my shoulder. "I had an argument with chester .. and now he's gone, it's my fault .." I said. With chester? Come on he's an adult , not just a little kid, which you have to protect" She answered.

"But-" she cutted me off: "no buts ~ comon, he was annoying. So it's good that he's gone" 'what's wrong with her ?!' I Thought. I saw how she closed the laptop and then put her hands lightly on my chest. "let's have some fun okay? We are alonee ~ " She said. "What? No!" I pushed her away from me, "I'm not here for that, Jenny. And you know that. So leave it" "you're boring." The blonde one said, while leaving the room.

'I'll wait for him to come back .. Please just don't do anything stupid, chester'

It's 4 am rn and i have school- great :'^ anyways, here's part 4 and i know that it's REALLY short but I just wanted to publish it out as soon as possible.