Chapter 1

No ones P.O.V:

Parker saw a new E-mail while scrolling down on his Computer. He was curious which is why he started reading: Hello, I am Jenny and 18 years old. I noticed that my father is feeling very strange at the moment since he suddenly disappeared for a week. When he came back he looked completely different and he didn't even said hello, he just went into his room. At the moment it happens more and more often that I wake up because of screams coming out of his room or I catch him watching me sleep at night. It's really scary and i don't dare to be alone with him anymore. He looks like a monster. Here is a video:

You could see a kind of figure that has human body parts, but you cannot identify this being 100% as human. You can hear roman noises from the background. But a female voice dampens the whole thing. It sounds calm and yet fearful at the same time. The woman asks the "father" if everything is fine. But this one runs away and then you hear a loud bang. The video ends there.

Parker thought the person's voice was really sweet. He felt sorry for her too, which is why he answered her quickly: Hello, could you give us your address? We would come at 11 p.m.

The two of them chatted until Chester came down. "Hey dude, what are ya doing?" He asked. "Oh hey chester, we have a new case, get the cameras." Parker said without looking up from the screen. "With who are you chatting?" Chester asked. "Jenny." "Jenny?" "The girl." Parker said a little bit annoyed. "Oh k, i'll get the stuff" The smaller one leaved the Living room.

-Time skip-

Parker knocks. And a blond girl with blue eyes opend the door : "Oh hello." She said. "Can we come in?" Parker asked with a little smile on his face. 'he never smiles like that..' chester thought to himself. "Oh.. yea sure" Jenny smiled and opend the door completely to let them in.

"So uhm jenny, you said that your father is acting weird right?" The girl nods. "what exactly do you mean when we talk about weird?" Parker asks. "Well, like i said i hear demon screams or some shit and then i hear loud bangs. Its really scary and i don't know what i should do. He also doesnt talk to me normally."

-after they settled they cameras up cuz im lazy-

"Okay jenny, we will go to sleep now okay?" Parker said while looking at her. "C-can you please come with me? I-i am really scared you know..." The small girl said with a fearful voice. Chester looked at his tall best friend which one looked at the small boy. "Oh, yea sure." Parker smiled. "What? Why?!" The boy with the sunglasses was shocked because parker never did this kind of stuff. "Don't you see how scared she is dude? Have a heart for this poor girl. You are a grown men, you can sleep alone once bro." ... "Okay then good night." Chester said as we walked to the guest room.

Chester P.O.V:

'whats wrong with him?' I thought to myself. 'he never acts like that. And now this bitch is here.. "P-p-p-p-p-p-plwease p-p-parker im swcared UwU" Like bitch stfu.' I was sooo mad . I layed down but.. It didn't felt right, it felt more wrong then something ever felt. But at this point i didn't knew that this night would be a really worse nightmare.

I tried to relax so i heard my playlist on spotify. But it didn't helped at all. I felt watched. But somehow i fell asleep after a long time. But then i heard something outside, I didn't knew what kind of sound it was, and i didn't wanted to know what thing made these sounds. But I thought if I looked, I would notice that the whole thing is just imagination. Which is why I got up and went to the door thing. And this was a very big mistake.

.

.

.

This is my first story so please don't be so strict with me haha And I'm sorry that the chapter is short.