Chapter 7

What...

Chester P.O.V:

"You're joking.. right?" I asked shocked. If the Video was fake.. what did I saw yesterday?
"Do I look like I fucking am?! There's a fucking huge big ass creature IN MY H- what was that..?" Jenny asked, Looking around. "Did you hear that?"    I went silent for a few seconds. Nothing. "No? What do you mean?, Jenny Don't pull a prank on me I dare y-" Suddenly I heard something too. It sounded like something walking upstairs. Was it parker? Is he here?.. No.. It sounded like something big and heavy.. it can't be parker.. but.. but what if.. what if he's searching me! I need to go up there!  "Jenny..? Lets go up there." "What? Are you stupid? Jesus christ idc if you're suicidal but Don't kill yourself Here!"

Jenny P.O.V:

Is that guy crazy?! If he goes up there he'll probably die! "Why do you wanna go up there? Wanna fucking try to pull a "N-no this isn't the real you! " show? sorry princess that shit doesn't works irl." Is he on drugs or smth? Chester sighed and looked around. "well since you are the boss here, what shoukd we do? Do you just wanna sit here and wait until it comes down here and kills us? .. whats that smell?" What? "What do you mean? . . . ew wtf." The basement smelled like something rotten was here... it smelled like rotten.. meat?  "tell me, do you store something here and forgot to lock it? God it stinks in here." The blond boy asked while searching for his glasses "No.. I dont even eat meat.. what is that smell?" I stood up and started walking around, trying to figure out where  that disgusting smell came from. Sudennly I saw a black plastic bag, flies were flying around it. What was that? I've never seen that bag before. Where did it came from? Since when was that thing in my basement? I didn't knew if i wanted to open it. But my curiosity overtook me. "Chester! come here for a moment" i said. "whats wrong?" princess asked. "whats that- ew jesus that smell! wtf is that?" chester pinched his nose and made a disgusted face. "i have no idea man, open it." I'm a lady, i wont get my hands dirty when someone else can do it for me. "jesus, fine" chester slowly opend the bag but tried to stay away from it as much as possible. Once the bag was open he tooked a look inside it. His face turned from disgusted to pure shook. "whats in it?" I asked. He didnt replied and just stood there for a few seconds, with his eyes wide opened. He dropped the bag and slowly walked back, with his arm in front of his mouth. "no...no no no no no.." Chester whisperd. "Jesus just say whats in it." I said annoyed and took the bag and looked inside it, And oh boy i wish I didn't..

"N-noah...?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

haaach I love cliffhanger . sooo this part is a bit short because I wanted it to end here haha, but I'm working on chapter right now and will maybe publish it today or tomorrow. Hope you guys have a great day!