Chapter 9

Jenny P.O.V. : 

oh no...

the creature started walking towards, it was drowling. "Oh no.. no please i don't wanna die.. jenny why..?" i heard chester whisper. I looked at him, tears started forming in his eyes.. it was me or him..and I wouldn't sacrifice myself for him, hopefully his death won't be too cruel, you wouldn't wish that on anyone.. right? Yeah, he deserved it for being such a brat.

How can I survive this? Should I push chester?  Yeah that should work, Then I can go to parker and we can be together! 

Chester P.O.V:

why the fuck did she kicked that bucket?! I don't wanna die! Fuck fuck fuck! What about parker?.. I guess thats it. I sighed, trying to not cry. I looked over to jenny, why was she smiling?  The blond girl mumbled something but I couldn't quite figure out what it was, the only thing I could understand was a quiet "You will die as a hero"

what...?

Suddenly, she pushed me forward and started running to the stairs while wishing me good luck. she just left me to die.. so she could escape...? 

'"it" spotted me and started running towards me. I tried to stand up but i couldnt. I couldnt move. " no no no no no no no no please please not yet i dont wanna die please.. parker i'm sorry.."

.

.

.

parker P.O.V: 

When I got home I took off my shoes and jacket and sat down on the gray couch in the living room. All the time I wondered if it was stupid to just leave. I mean, chester is probably still in this forest.

 Why did he just run away? Why can't he be with me? As always, we could watch a movie together, or just talk about any topics. I love hearing his voice when he talks about how his day was or what he's seen on the dark web when he's looking for new stuff for videos.

 Usually it calms me down to think about something like that, because for a very brief moment I think that he is with me. that I could just hug him if I wanted to. Maybe more. I have often tried to go into the topic of relationships or love, but he always blocks directly and tries to talk about another topic. I'm just wondering why? We've known each other since high school so why can't he talk to me about that? Is it uncomfortable for him? I don't know. Maybe I should talk to him about it. 

Well, first he has to come back.. I should probably just wait for him.

  I miss him. I miss him so much.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

________________________________________________________________________________

helloo its me again. So first of all: Happy late halloween! I was pretty sick which was why i didnt post anything. And second thing: I am working on chapter ten rn and will probably publish it later since its weekend rn i have more time. Love ya'll