Chapter 10

Jenny P.O.V:

I ran to the stairs, thinking the door would be open. It wasnt. "What...?" I looked over to chester who was trying to crawl away. Maybe I could try to break it open, so I tried.. but it didnt worked. "shit shit shit!" i yelled, forgetting the monster that was only about 10m away from me. All of a sudden I heard chester scream, at the exact moment the door finally opend and i could run outside. I still heard chester screaming for help, saying that he's sorry for ruining thingy between me and parker. But I didn't care. All that mattered now was me finding parker.

Chester P.O.V:

to be honest: i forgot most of the things that happend after jenny broke the door open and ran away. The only thing I remember before passing out was that it bit me in my arm pretty bad, I don't know what happened after that but it hurted like hell. 

.

.

.

.

-A few hours later-

I woke up, feeling numb for a short moment, not remembering anything that happend. However, the numbing feeling lasted only a short time, because suddenly I felt a sharp pain which started on my arm and spread over my whole body shortly thereafter. At that moment I remembered everything. When Jenny sacrificed me to save herself, when the creature ran towards us. Everything. 

I wanted to scream because of the pain, not only the one I felt because of the injury but also the one I felt inside. The anger and sadness I felt was unbelieveable. I wanted to curse, scream and cry, but I couldn't. I couldn't make a single sound, not a single one. All I could do was lie on the ground, trying to calm myself down, trying to stop shaking, trying to stand up.

After a while, probably about 15 minutes I heard a door opening. I looked over to the door, thinking it was the creature, thinking this was the end of my life. I thought that I would end up just like that friend of jenny. Rotting in a bag.

But it wasnt the creature. It was.. jenny? What was she doing here?

"Wait, you're still alive..? How.." she said, clearly confused. "W...why did you left me here?" I mumbled as quietly as i could. She looked at me, not responding. I could finally move and stood up while trying to hold on to my wound so I wouldn't lose more blood.

"...Because I wanted to be with him. You don't deserve him, chester. Look at you, you look like a freak. I don't even understand why he's friends with you." The blond girl finally said while picking up some stuff. 

"Kinda sad that you're still alive in my opinion. Meh you'll die eventually" I just looked at her, not knowing what to say. The younger one went into a room which was next to the one where I was, probably looking for something. She was acting like nothing had happened. 

Suddenly she started screaming, it was only for a really short time after that I heard the same sound.. it always made. I was frozen. Was it still here? Was it here the whole time? It sounded like something was eating.. eating raw flesh.. ew.. 

I made a step back and accidentally stepped on foil that was on the ground, making a kinda loud sound. And then the chweing sounds stopped. It was complete silent, only for a few seconds tho. 

Then it started walking, it wasnt slow. It was fast. after hearing the first step I lost complete control over my body and just started running. I was running like my life depended on it ( yk it kinda does bro...) 

It started screaming and yelling but I didn't looked back and just ran until I couldn't breath anymore. After I ran a few miles straight I saw a street, even tho it was a stromy night I had hope that someone would see me. I ran in the direction where me and parker came from a few days ago. Not knowing where to go and what to do. My arm was hurting like hell and it was still bleeding. 

And then I saw lights. My sight was blurry and my body was hurting. I tried to stay conscious but I couldn't. The car stopped and two people came out of it, walking towards me. Sadly I couldn't stay awake and broke down right before them.

Was this nightmare finally over?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hellooo, I actually have nothing to say so, hope you enjoyed this chapter!