Chapter 16 Part of the Pack

Comenzar desde el principio

" out " kyungsoo pulled his arm out of his gripp angrily only to have the beta hold onto the door, keeping it closed
" so what? That you can run off leave us as the target for your little psycho pack ?"

Kyungsoo glared at him at that
" I. Dont. Know. Them, how many times do i have to say it for you to get that, nutcracker !"

Jongin furrowed hus brows strictly as they looked at each other, neither willing to give in.
" look around " the beta started again " what do you think sojoon will say when he comes back ? You think he will be happy about this ? You think he will say oh well you say you dont know them so its ok "

Kyungsoo finally blinked looking down before back at eujin standing with the broom not too far away, bandaged up and limping.
" I dont care.. " he lied " if " he exhaled, nauseous overcoming him suddenly but he swallowed it down " if he throws me out, I'll gladly go "

Jongins frown faded little as kyungsoo stepped back, no longer meeting his eyes when just a moment ago he felt ready to murder him with a simole gaze.
" he will want answers " jongin then stated, strictly " look your staying here alright ? Doesnt matter if your part of the damn pack or not you're putting a target over all of our backs by being here so if a psychatic pack is after you, you fucking come clean about it now "

The omega exhaled, clearly frustrated as he backed away further ready to turn and leave through the kitchen but yet again jongin grabbed his arm, only this time flinching foreward when the pull had caused to shorter to
Lose his footing and he fell into the betas arms, being lowered slowly.

But as soon as both sat, Kyungsoo pushed him back again " fuck you"

Jongin looked over him at that, frowning eyes noticing that his own hands had been bloodied only by catching the latter.
Eujin had moved closer and jay was standing again, turned their way and slowly walking around the couch himself.
" kyungsoo " he attempted as they watched the omega push himself back to his feet. Taking a few steps before he collapsed agsint the lean of the still stnading couch, arms pushing himself to stay up. Jay attemped to help him but was denied of it as his hands were simply slapped away. " fuck all of you !"

Eujin watched helplessly, looking down to jongin with a little frown as if to tell him to get over hismelf and do something.

He rolled his eyes at her gaze, getting back up with a little grunt himself at hid own injuries before he stepped up to where kyungsoo had still been pushing jay away in effort of moving past him. Jongin spotted the blood by his leg, soaking his jeans and his shoe.

" lets just sit down for now" he ordered in a steady voice as he arrived besides the omega, ho didnt seem to willing on agreeing as he simply squinted his eyes back at him, causing jongin to reacha round him. Arms under kyungsoos as he lifted him up to carry.
" wh-!? y-you-let me down! " The shorter yelled, pushing against him, ready to fight but not quite willing to and not having the time to conteplate on it either when jongin had already forced him to sit on the couch, not the least intimidated or threatening either.

It had surprised kyungsoo to say the least
" just let me leave "

" you're fucking bleeding out, idiot. You can be tough later ok " jongin snapped and kyungsoo swallowed, frowning back at him "fuck you "
" yeah you too " The beta moved kyungsoos leg up to lift the edge of the pants and get a look at the gashes as he got to work.

Kyungsoo kept quiet now, he more time passed and the longer he watched the beta trest his wounds one after another, the more his frown faded until being gone as he now and then looked over to eujin and jay who helped each other carry wreckage outside and safe what can be saved of furniture and pictures. He didnt know who the betas were, but part of him felt the heavy weight of guilt. He doubted himself that he may have done something in the past he couldnt recall but surely, he thought, ge wouldn't forget 2 betas who could merge into one ugly purple creature. Surely he wouldn't forget betas who were this solid and threatening. Thinking of what their alpha must be capable of made him feel uncomfortable enough.
He wouldnt forget a pack this capable, this twisted.