"His majesty King Dominic has ordered you three to appear before court today." He said cheerfully.

__________________________________

Sebastian's POV

"ALL HAIL KING DOMINIC"

Everyone stood up as Dominic entered the room and sat his royal tushie on that uncomfortable chair. I stood beside him, to his right barely able to stand because of that bastard Rishi.

I'll get him back for this. He'll die...slow and painful.

I smiled to myself looking as Rishi who didn't break eye contact with me once. Him, his brother and father were currently standing in front of the King, in a more presentable look.

I had to admit Rishi was handsome with his tall G.I. Joesque body and smooth blemish free brown skin. He had deep set eyes with a scar on the eyebrows which made him even hotter. He stood strong with the discipline and temperament of a soldier. So firm and unbowed. Focused like a saint like nothing could distract him.

Oh it'll be fun to hear him beg for his life.

My hand unknowingly slithered down to Dominic's shoulder from the throne. He turned around and glared at me.

"My bad" I said as I took a step back.

Finally Dominic spoke.

"I have summoned you here Luna to discuss the matter of our matehood. In my wisdom, I had chosen to mark you first so you will now live in this Kingdom as my Luna." He said it with such an iron fisted-ness in his voice that the courtiers' throats couldn't make a sound if they wanted to.

This was why I liked Dominic more than Damian. Damian was an idiot and would have had to consult five courtiers to decide which brand of toilet paper to use. He was so unpredictable and unreliable, I hated being his Beta.

Not to mention he sucked in bed.

Yes. I did bottom for him and while he had a huge dick the man was clueless as to how to use it. I just told him to sit back as I rode him to many an orgasms. I literally loved his dick I did, truly I wanted to jump on it anytime I get. But as my Alpha he was horrible to work with, didn't take my inputs into consideration and just let people tell him what to do. And honestly? I was so done with him.

In my opinion, Damian should've just relied on his one ally in the court the Queen. I hated the bitch and she never approved of me. Her precious son fucking the whorish Beta, who's family came not from the high blood but rogues who had earnt their title not inherited it. Always telling Damian that I was sly and power hungry, and that I would be his downfall.

And she was right.

It was I who planted the seed in Damian's mind that Dominic would try to overthrow him. It was I who created a faction in favour of him and it was I who placed the Queen under house arrest. It was I who delivered the summon order to Dominic. It was also I who took Damian through a "secret passage" for his safety under the guise of "an invasion" by Dominic's forces and the rest is history.

And I did all of that cause I was bored.

"Your Highness, is very kind. But I would like to present two requests to you" Jai said digging his nails in to his father's arms who was glaring daggers at Dominic.

I liked Jai. Not only was he militarily astute but his performance of begging Dominic by falling to his feet might have saved his fathers life. To the royal alphas it's all about saving face. Someone disrespects you in court? Yeah kill them. But your Luna intervenes on their behalf and begs you to spare them for his sake? You have to spare them cause your mate is asking you.