Apologies

Adelaide's POV

"So where are we going?" I ask

"Dubai"

After Damon dropped the Mikael bomb on Nik he vamp sped the both of us to the van. The van that he used to drive us to a private airport. He left Rebekah behind and for whatever reason I'm still with him. I'm not exactly complaining though, I've already missed all the important activities that I actually wanted to do so going on a small vacation isn't that bad. Especially since we're on a private plane.

Nik was sat opposite me typing something on his tablet and whispering to a few men that pass by. I took a few pictures of the things we flew over and of the room that was behind some doors on the plane. I didn't think they could even build a bedroom back there but I was proven wrong. The only words spoken between me and Nik were when I asked him where we were going, other than that there was no communication between us

As soon as the plane landed I got out of my seat to leave, there was a man waiting at the bottom who held out his hand for me to help me out of the plane. I was directed towards a car where yet another man held the door open for me as I climbed in. Nik climbed in the car a few moments after, he muttered something to the driver before the car started off.

"Is this what we're doing now? Ignoring each other?" Nik asks

"For me to ignore you, you would've had to say something"

"Fine. I'm sorry"

"Ok"

Nik looks at me as if he's expecting something more but I don't do anything. I don't know what he expects me to say, he tried to kill my friend. I'm not like murderous mad I'm just slightly annoyed that a lot of his plans inconvenience me. I'll be fine in like a couple of hours or a day or two but he needs to leave me alone for me to actually get over it.

"I don't know what more you want me to do. I've apologised and yet you're still angry at me"

"Yes I'm angry and you're not going to make me feel any happier if you keep complaining that I'm angry.You ruined the one day I was looking forward to and you tried to kill my friend, now I don't know if you've noticed but I don't have a lot of those."

I have about 3 to be exact: Caroline, Davina and Tyler. Osa's more of a sister than a friend, Damon and Stefan are more like friendly bodyguards or brothers and Bonnie is on and off since most of her opinions revolve around what Elena thinks is right or wrong. No hate to Bon but she needs to take her head out of Elena's arse before it gets her killed

"What am I supposed to do then?"

"Leave me alone for a while and I'll get over it"

"Well how long is a while!"

"OH MY LORD. A WHILE NIK. A WHILE IS A WHILE" he seriously needs to leave me alone cause he's really starting to frustrate me now

Nik stops speaking after that only glancing to me slightly with an expression I can only imagine as how a kicked puppy would look. I started to feel a bit bad because of the look he was giving me but not bad enough to apologise. Childhood intensive training will do that to you. The car stops and I look outside to see a fancy hotel. Nik is the first to get out of the car and I follow after him as he checks us in and leads me to our hotel room.

The hotel was actually very pretty, it was basically a whole apartment it has a terrace with a knitted swing on the left and 2 small chairs on the other side with a small table in front of it. It was honestly the most adorable thing I had ever seen. There was a lounge and then 2 separate doors leading to our own separate rooms. I went in my room deciding to spend my day watching tv and checking my phone to see if there was any updates but the most I got was a few texts from Damon asking where I was and checking if I was ok.