My little target

Adelaide's POV

When I woke up I had 10 messages and 20 missed calls from both Damon and Stefan. I had slept over at Caroline's since I didn't want to go back to the mansion yet but I texted Elijah that I would be staying at Caroline's. I had one good morning message from Nik so I decided to answer that before I get back to Damon.

From Nik🥵❤️: Good morning, love

To Nik🥵❤️: Morning, I'm still at Caroline's I should be back before 6.

From Nik🥵❤️: Perfect timing. We were gonna send a search party out at 7. This is Kol by the way🙃

To Nik🥵❤️: when did he give you the phone???

From Nik🥵❤️:He didn't. He's fighting me for it right now. I need to go byeee

After that I decided to go take a shower before checking any other messages. Caroline would just let me borrow some of her clothes since I didn't have any here luckily I left a toothbrush here from when I slept over last time. When I had finished showering and brushing my teeth I stepped out of the bathroom to see Caroline and Davina going through my phone. It's not exactly unusual for them so I just let them continue and went to go pick an outfit from Caroline's closet. When I was done I plopped down next to them on the bed.

"What message are you guys reading today?" I ask. Without removing her eyes from the phone Caroline speaks

"The ones from Damon"

"Yh, your either in trouble or your in trouble trouble" Davina says.

I snatch my phone out of her hands so I can read the messages myself. Scrolling through I see messages with Damon typing my name in caps lock and him berating me about Elena. None of it really makes sense but I don't think I can call him back and ask him what he means, he doesn't seem to like me at the moment

"I don't even know what I've done" I lay on the bed holding my phone up as if to try and make sense of the messages

"It doesn't matter anymore. What's done is done. And I'm hungry so let's hurry up with all of this so we can go to the grill" Caroline says

*********************

Damon's POV

I texted and called Addy's phone several times last night and no reply. What has Elena done to make her hate her so much. All Elena told me is that they got into an argument and she slapped her and she just fled from the house. Surely Addy would've had half a mind to know that the originals would come after Elena. Rebekah hates Elena, she'll take any opportunity she can to hurt her. The thing that surprised me the most is when Elena said Elijah had gone after her to. In all the situations Elijah is normally the peace maker. He's never hurt Elena, so why now.

I check my phone to see if she's replied but she hasn't she's seen them and ignored me. Hasn't even shot me a text back or called. Just read it and ignored. This just angers me even more, first u hurt Elena, then u leave her to be mauled by Elena hating vampires. I contemplate going to Caroline's house and checking if she's there. I called Bonnie yesterday and she didn't know where she was, I called Caroline to but she didn't answer. I decided that I would go later maybe ask Liz if she stayed over, but for now maybe it would just be best if I went to the grill.

*********************

I vamp sped to the grill and went straight to the bar to order a bourbon when I saw Caroline and Davina sitting in a booth from the corner of my eye. I turned fully to see that Addy was there to. I forgot about the drink and stormed over to the table without so much as a second thought