Thinking that her brother was several years younger than her, but he might go to university only a year later than her, He Xiaoyun felt so old yet so young.

---

After Liu Yangyang's reminder that day, He Xiaoyun walked on the campus again and found that among the students coming and going, there were indeed many couples, the kind of young men and women who fell in love with pink bubbles all over their bodies. The atmosphere makes her, a married young woman, feel bashful.

And because of the imbalance between men and women, almost every girl has a suitor. He Xiaoyun wondered why no boys were dangling in front of her. Is it possible that everyone knows that she has been married so soon?

If Liu Yangyang knows what she's thinking, she will definitely shout: You know nothing about your own fame!

In the entire Chinese department, who doesn't know that their department flower(He Xiaoyun) was not only very beautiful but also ranks third in the capital in the college entrance examination? She was the so-called beauty and talent combo.

Even in other departments, people often come to see her beauty. If not that she's married and already has a child, with her conditions, they're afraid that suitors would have already lined up from the teaching building to the university gate.

Of course, everyone knows about her husband too, the upright and handsome officer who always wears a military uniform. Liu Yangyang had overheard other girls and boys discussing his appearance and aura, as well as his military rank.

With such an excellent lover, even if someone loves her(HX), he(suitor) must look into the mirror and see if he's qualified enough to compete with her husband.

"Why are you in a daze?" Wei Jianwei poked her cheek.

Xiaoyun grabbed his finger and made a bite motion. Wei Jianwei was not only unafraid, but he also had a look on his face as if he was expecting her to bite him.

So Xiaoyun threw his finger away in disgust, "Thirty years of old meat, I'll have a toothache."

Wei Jianwei smiled, squeezed her fingertips, and agreed: "I'm not as tender as you, one bite one mark."

He Xiaoyun always felt that there was something wrong with the man's words. She slapped his hand away, walked to the window, and told Wei Yuanhang, who was downstairs playing, to come home for dinner.

Those tall and luxuriant locust trees bloomed with large clusters of white flowers hanging from their branches behind the school cafeteria during the scented locust tree season, the breeze sent a sweet fragrance, and the petals fell like rain. He Xiaoyun will digest her lunch by taking a walk under the trees, bathing in the rain of locust blossoms, and feeling like an artist.

He Xiaoyun walked alone today because Liu Yangyang had something to do, so she turned to the back door of the cafeteria, only to find someone under a locust tree. The individual was very familiar. It was Wu Jing, who was in their class. A strange man stood in front of her. She(HX) has no idea what they're arguing about, but the atmosphere is tense.

He Xiaoyun didn't want to gossip and was about to leave when the man suddenly turned and left. Wu Jing stared at his back, and when he was gone, she slowly squatted down and buried her face in her knees.

He Xiaoyun hesitated for a moment, asking her if she was alright or just leave? Wu Jing suddenly raised her head and met her(HX) gaze.

Being far away, He Xiaoyun didn't know if she(WJ) was crying.

At this time, if she(HX) left without saying anything, it would make her look like a thief being caught in the act. He Xiaoayun simply walked over and asked, "Are you okay?"