Chapter 57: So Handsome (II)

Start from the beginning

He was dressed in a neat military uniform, stood straight, and had a handsome face. Not only did his appearance stand out among the unsophisticated crowd, but his expression was also cold, and his entire body exuded a mysterious aura that drew a lot of attention. People only dare to look in the distance.

He Xiaoyun unconsciously smiled, waved goodbye to Liu Yangyang, and briskly ran to him.

Wei Jianwei turned his head and saw her as if he was aware of her presence; the hard facade all over his body melted instantly as if the spring breeze stroked the treetops.

"Did you have to wait so long? You could have just gone home." He Xiaoyun complainingly said.

Wei Jianwei took the books in her hand, "Can you go home now?"

"Yeah, let's go."

On the way, he asked her, "Every day, you have to take the tram, won't you be tired? Why don't you just live on campus?"

He Xiaoyun glanced at him, "I'm not tired, why will I be tired? It's not that you're annoyed to see me every day, so you want me to live on campus, right?"

Wei Jianwei squeezed her hand, "Nonsense."

He Xiaoyun snorted.

Upon seeing this, Jianwei said again: "I'm afraid that you'll be too exhausted."

"I am willing to be exhausted." For He Xiaoyun, the university is the ivory tower she dreams of, and her home is the harbor where she can completely relax. Traveling back and forth between the two places makes her happy.

Wei Jianwei reached out and poked her bulging cheeks with intimacy and flattery.

Although Jianwei asked He Xiaoyun if she wanted to live on campus, when it comes down to it, he will be more hesitant than her. His benevolence is all a ruse. If that really happens, he might sneak into the campus in the middle of the night and scale over the wall to see her.

On the next day, He Xiaoyun will officially start university.

She awoke in the dark and couldn't sleep, tossing and turning in bed. Wei Jianwei later held her in his arms to keep her from moving and she then dozed off.

The scenery outside was a little brighter when she woke up. "I'm going to be late!" He Xiaoyun exclaimed as she flipped over and sat up, hurriedly putting on clothes and wailing as she did so.

Wei Jianwei heard her movements from the kitchen and said: "Breakfast is ready, and it's not too late."

He Xiaoyun grabbed her slippers and dashed into the living room, where she checked the time. She was relieved to see that she was indeed not late, and went to Wei Yuanhang's room to wake him up.

Wei Jianwei had already brought breakfast to the table when she finished washing.

Seeing him wearing an apron and looking like a house-husband, He Xiaoyun leaned over and kissed him with a smile, "Fortunately, there's you."

Wei Jianwei hugged her waist and deepened the kiss.

He Xiaoyun's cheeks flushed, her eyes hazy, and she looked even more lovely and delicious than the breakfast on the table when Jianwei let go.

The family of three had breakfast. Wei Yuanhang was sent next door to be with Wang Derong as they waited to go to school together because it was still too early for school.

Before Wei Jianwei left for the camp, he sent Xiaoyun to the university in a military car.

He Xiaoyun hurried to class, only ten minutes before the lesson started. The classroom was already crowded. She heard Liuyang Yangyang's voice when she was finding a seat: "Xiaoyun, here!"