Chapter 55: Biting Her

Start from the beginning

Wei Jianwei coldly snorted, "What affected confidence? He's just lazy."

"Everyone has their own ambitions. Are all those who don't study slackers?" He Xiaoyun argued.

"I don't know about the others, but Jianhua? He's just lazy."

"All right," He Xiaoyun patted her man's hand. "You're like a stubborn feudal parent. Don't worry about Jianhua's laziness anymore. Just come and help me cut potatoes."

Wei Jianwei obediently entered the kitchen. He looked quite big as he sat on a small bench. He was slightly frowning as he peeled the potatoes with a serious face. The scene looked especially funny.

He Xiaoyun used her index fingers and thumbs of both hands to form a box, placed it in front of her, and framed Wei Jianwei into the box with a click on her mouth.

Hearing the sound, Wei Jianwei raised his eyes to look at her, "What are you doing?"

"Taking a picture of you," He Xiaoyun said with a smile, "After the little kid has a child, I will point to the photo and tell him, look at your grandpa, he looks so wronged while peeling the potatoes."

Wei Jianwei raised an eyebrow and looked at her without speaking.

Upon seeing him like this, He Xiaoyun suddenly remembered the incident called Dad a few days ago and the scene of being repeatedly tossed by him that night. She gave a chuckle in her heart and hurriedly said, "I'm just kidding. You wouldn't be so stingy, would you?"

Wei Jianwei only hummed through his nose. It's that tone. So, He Xiaoyun knew that he was just that stingy.

Xiaoyun hurriedly squatted over to his side and touched him with her elbow, "Why are you like this?"

Wei Jianwei didn't react, but said: "Stubborn feudal parent?"

He Xiaoyun rolled her eyes in her heart. This mean-spirited man, it turned out that he had been holding grudges.

"That means you're very serious." Xiaoyun talked nonsense with her eyes open.

"Peeling the potatoes while looking wronged?"

"Uh..." He Xiaoyun's brain turned quickly, "That means you're willing to make contributions to your family. You're a good father and a good parent!"

Wei Jianwei smiled but Xiaoyun didn't know whether he would accept this explanation. At this time, Wei Yuanhang came back from school, and He Xiaoyun breathed a sigh of relief, stood up, and thought, whether he accepts it or not, he won't be able to deal with me in the bedroom. I'm going to sleep in the little kid's room tonight.

"Mom, I'm back!" Wei Yuanhang leaped in, humming some song in his mouth.

He put down his schoolbag, ran to the kitchen, and actively asked: "Should I peel some beans?"

"There are no beans today." He Xiaoyun said.

"Do I need to wash the radishes?" Wei Yuanhang asked again.

The reason why the child's so diligent is He Xiaoyun's reward system. Every time he does some housework, he can get one or two small red flowers. With more red flowers, he can exchange them for snacks or toys.

Yuanhang's red flowers have already been exchanged for a candied haw and a tin pencil box. The pencil box has made him famous among his classmates for several days. The little kid who tasted the sweetness now comes home from school every day. The first thing in his mind is not to go out and play but to help his mother work.

He Xiaoyun pointed to Wei Jianwei and said, "Your father already took care of today's work. You have no work to do today."

"Why did you do that, Dad?!" The little kid pouted and said dissatisfiedly.