It wasn't until two or three o'clock in the afternoon that the party ended. Everyone helped clean up the table and kitchen and then went home.

He Xiaoyun went to the next door to lead Wei Yuanhang back and coaxed him to take a nap.

Then she looked up and saw Wei Jianwei standing at the table, looking out the window, not knowing what he was looking at, she walked over and asked, "Why are you standing there?"

Wei Jianwei didn't answer, he turned his head to look at He Xioayun, and suddenly lowered his head, he put his forehead on her shoulder.

He was much taller than her. This action was a bit hard and it looked a bit funny. Fortunately, there was no one else in the house at this time.

He Xiaoyun was taken aback, her hands stretched out helplessly, neither pushing nor holding him.

Wei Jianwei had a faint scent of alcohol on his body, and the scorching breath he exhaled sprayed all over her neck, seeming to pass the smell of alcohol to her, making her red from the neck all the way to the tips of her ears.

"What do you want? Get up quickly," He Xiaoyun embarrassedly whispered.

Wei Jianwei gave a hum but he didn't move.

After a while, He Xiaoyun gradually realized that the man was drunk.

She thought it was a bit funny. Although Jianwei's drinking capacity was very good, the wine wasn't bad. He drank too much but he wasn't noisy at all, instead, he looked stunned more than usual, he looks cute.

But no matter how cute he is, such a big head leaning on her is a bit overwhelming.

Xiaoyun had to work hard to persuade him to go on the bed and put him to sleep.

Looking at the father and son who were lying side by side and sleeping, He Xiaoyun smiled and shook her head.

After that day, He Xiaoyun's social interaction in the family building was completely opened. She also learned to knit a scarf from Huang Lizhen, as she heard that it will soon snow in the north. She, a person from the south, should start preparing early.

<>

In Qingshuihe, thousands of miles away, the Wei family had just received the letter He Xiaoyun sent back.

The few letter papers written by He Xiaoyun were almost entirely dictated by Wei Yuanhang and written by her as his ghostwriter. They were full of child's childish speeches.

Wei Zhenxing read the letter in a strong voice, and Wang Chunhua and Feng Qiuyue both covered their mouths and laughed.

After reading a page, the head of the family really couldn't read it any further, and handed the letter to the younger son, "Come and read it."

Wei Jianhua didn't have any psychological burden at all, and even learned Wei Yuanhang's tone, deliberately squeezing his throat and talking with milky voice, making Wang Chunhua smile.

After reading it, Wei Jianhua still had some ideas, "I have to let my second sister-in-law write more next time."

Wang Chunhua laughed and scolded him: "Write more so that you can make trouble, isn't it?"

"How can I be mischievous? This is called being a ventriloquist, it's art!"

"It's a fart technique." Wang Chunhua said, turning around to discuss the content of the letter with her eldest daughter-in-law.

She took the letter from her second son and second daughter-in-law and looked at it repeatedly. Although Wang Chunhua couldn't understand it, she seemed to be able to see her little grandson shaking his head and talking to her through the letter, and she couldn't help but smile.