Chapter 28: Eating Melon

Start from the beginning

The foot basin was made of wood, and it had a certain weight. Feng Qiuyue was struggling to carry it. After two steps, the water in the basin was swaying.

Wei Jianguo immediately stepped forward, took over the basin, and said, "I'll take care of it well. I won't deal with him in the future. Why are you so angry?"

When he went out to pour the water, Feng Qiuyue also heard him murmur a sentence, saying that her temper was getting stronger and stronger. Feng Qiuyue lay down on the bed, thought about it, and took all the two fans, and said to her heart: Since I was angry, I would let you die of heat.

This incident had been going for several days, and then Xiao Min's brother came over and beat Wei Jianming, and then the accident slowly stopped.

<>

Today, the sun was scorching, and people can't go out at noon. He Xiaoyun has recently got up early in the morning and went to the riverside field to collect hogweed. She stayed at home all morning and waited for the sun to go down before going out to wash her clothes.

On this day, she walked back with the hogweed on her back, and saw a person in the distance, looking like her brother, she couldn't help standing still, "Xiaojun?"

Xiaojun was bored, shaking his dog's tail grass while walking, and heard a voice When he looked up and saw her, he immediately ran over happily, "Second Sister!"

He also carried a basket with two watermelons in it, swaying all the way.

"Your school is off?" He Xiaoyun asked. Her brother is in junior high school in the commune and can only go home on the weekend, but today is not the weekend.

He Xiaojun nodded, "Mom asked me to give you watermelons."

"It's so hot, why did you take a trip?"

He Xiaoyun was about to untie his bag, but He Xiaojun avoided it, "No, I can carry it. Mom said to bring two for you and another two for the eldest sister."

He Xiaoyun smiled and patted her brother on the shoulder. The boy was growing fast. After a while, he grew taller again. The two walked together on the same road. He Xiaojun asked, "Sister, is Xiaoyuan at home?"

"Yes, he must be happy to see you."

Entering the courtyard gate, He Xiaoyun rushed into the room and shouted: "Xiaoyuan, come see who is here?"

Wei Yuanhang ran out with patter, and when he saw He Xiaojun, he shouted in excitement: "Little Uncle!" Then he rushed over like a small cannonball.

He Xiaojun quickly put down the watermelons and caught him with his open arms.

"Xiaojun is here?" Wang Chunhua said with a smile upon hearing the noises, "Come in and sit down, Auntie has something delicious here."

"No, no..." He Xiaojun waved his hand again and again, "I still need to go to the eldest sister's house."

He Xiaoyun grabbed him and said, "The sun is getting hotter, eldest sister will go back in the evening, you can go to the house to drink some water first."

He Xiaojun was pulled by her, and his legs were hugged by Wei Yuanhang. He couldn't run away, so he had no choice but to enter the house.

Wang Chunhua wanted to boil an egg, but He Xiaoyun stopped him. She only held out the sugar and dried fruit at home for her brother to eat.

Wei Yuanhang talked at the side of his little uncle, and Xiaojun took something out of his pocket, he took out a whistle and said triumphantly: "This is what I won from my classmate. I'm giving it to you."