The child has no choice but to continue walking, groaning, and grumbling while he walks. After walking for a little and a half, he stopped and cried to her, "Mom, I really can't walk anymore!"

He Xiaoyun remained unmoved. She knows what exactly this little kid is trying. When she saw this rascal playing with Yanyan the other day, he moved and run the whole day and isn't tired. If the child only went out with her, the child wouldn't be so squeamish but when Wei Jianwei entered the picture, he became coquettish, hoping this father will carry him.

Who says that children don't know how to scheme?

Seeing that she still ignored him, Wei Yuanhang turned his head and went to Wei Jianwei to pretend to be pitiful. "Dad, my legs are so tired."

He Xiaoyun watched and the man really stopped and squatted down in front of the child.

"Dad is so good!" Wei Yuanhang cheered and rushed over his back, not forgetting to flatter his father,

His chubby body is a heavy burden for He Xiaoyun but for Wei Jianwei who is a soldier, easily lifting the child is nothing. Seeing that Wei Jianwei still need to carry a basket, He Xiaoyun neared and said, "Leave this to me."

Wei Yuanhang happily threw his hand in the air while on his father's back, looking like a child who got something good. "Mom, you'll think you're tall but now I'm taller than you."

He Xiaoyun patted the child's butt. "Be safe and be careful, don't let yourself fall."

The child was obediently quiet for a while before energetically began looking again. Wei Jianwei was strong, it was evident how stable he walked even after a mass of meat dumplings is placed on his back.

There was still a bit of distance from the He's home. He Xiaoyun saw Li Yuegui sitting in the yard from a distance, picking up beans and looking up from time to time.

"Grandma, I'm coming to see you!" Wei Yuanhang cried out loud before entering the door.

Li Yuegui stood up quickly and wiped her hands on her apron and came out to greet them with a smile, "Jianwei is back?"

Wei Jianwei nodded, called her mom, and put down the chubby child. Before the child even touched the ground, Li Yuegui gave him a hug, "Aiyah. Xiaoyuan has grown up again, grandma can't hold you anymore."

As she said that, she ushered them to come into the house. Seeing He Xiaoyun bringing in a big basket, she can't help but say, "Next time, tell your mother-in-law not to pack too many things. You have many family members so you need to be frugal."

"Got it." He Xiaoyun responded, seeing the little guy still clinging to his grandma, she spoke, "Xiaoyuan, come down. You little fat guy, you're grandmother is tired."

Wei Yuanhang pouted but didn't dare disobey her words.

As someone who cherished her grandson, Li Yuegui immediately defended the child, " Where is Xiaoyuan fat? Children need to be round and chubby to look good." But she didn't hug Wei Yuanhang anymore, instead, she let him sit with Wei Jianwei and entered the kitchen.

Yesterday, Li Yuegui heard that her son-in-law returned. She was 80% sure that her daughter will visit. She had boiled water when she woke up this morning. Now, she poured some hot water into the pot and ignited the stove.

He Xiaoyun followed to help, seeing Li Yuegui beating up the eggs, she tried to stop her. The He's family situation is much worse than the Wei's.

"No need." Li Yuegui replied. "Usually, if it's only you, it's fine. But Jianwei is here today. All of you were guests."