Chapter 10

10

I squirmed as I felt the butt plug stretch my ass hole as Skylar pushed it deeper in me. All my senses were cut of, so it means I couldn't move nor see what she was doing.

"Do you want me to stop?" She asked me, probably noticing how I was squirming.

"N-no. Don't stop," I breathed out.

"Just say the safe word and I'll stop. I promise." She said and I nodded. It was weird how even though the butt plug was hurting me, I didn't want to stop. The pain only added more to my pleasure and I wanted more of it. 

I felt Skylar's warmth leave me for a second before I felt her insert two fingers, and loud moans left my lips as I tried to adjust to both the butt plug and her fingers. She slowly moved in and out of me, my body moving with her movements as I slowly adjusted to the pain. Then, I felt her lips start sucking on my clit and I moaned into the pillow. She rendered me helpless by cuffing both my hands and feet which meant the only thing I could do was feel what she was doing to me, and honestly it was driving me insane.

Her fingers suddenly started to thrust faster and more harshly, her lips sucking and licking my clit. My moans got so loud that the sound was literally bouncing all over the walls.

I felt Skylar's body hovered over mine as she planted kisses on my neck. My body was hot, and with each thrust her movements grew faster and rougher. I felt my self reach my climax as my body started shaking uncontrollably. My knees buckled in but the rod was keeping me from moving at all.

I felt Skylar's fingers on my mouth, so I opened then and accepted her too fingers, my body still shaking and unable to comprehend what is happening to me.

Then, all of a sudden, I felt something at my entrance. It wasn't in me yet, but my pussy was throbbing and so I moved my body on its self and inserted whatever it was in me. A loud moan left my lips as I felt the huge size of the dildo.

I then realized it was a strap on when Skylar grabbed my waist and slowing started fucking me with the plastic dick. My thoughts were all over the place, my body was hot, and the butt plug just made it more painful with each thrust.

"S-Skylar," I moaned out as she started to pick up her pace, and her thrust growing harder with each passing second. She penetrated me, the pain from the strap on and the butt plug making me loose my mind all together, loud moans leaving my lips.

I felt myself shake as I let it all out and came, my loud breaths the only thing I could hear. My body shook uncontrollably, my knees and legs crying for mercy, my pussy throbbing. I took a sharp breath when I felt her pull out the strap on, and whimpered when I felt her body move away from mine.

It was after a few moments later when I felt her press something cold against my entrance and I shivered at the contact. Then, unexpectedly, the thing vibrated against me and I scream. It stopped, and then I felt Skylar pull me closer to her with my hips. The thing vibrated again, for a long time and I clutched the chains of the handcuffs, loud breaths leaving my lips then it stopped.

"P-please..." I pleaded. I don't know what I was asking for, but I knew I wanted more......I needed more

"Please what?" She demanded, and I felt my toes curl inwards when the thing vibrated against me again, causing a loud moan to leave my lips. Skylar moved the vibrator around my entrance, making me feel like I was on fire. The strength of the vibrator grew each second, causing me to bury my face deeper into the pillow as I clutched the chains for dear life.

It was then I had my third oragasm, and as if that wasn't enough, Skylar didn't stop. She used toys after toys on me, my body begging for mercy. I don't know how long it was or how many orgasms I had until she stopped as I lost count, my body exhausted from the pleasures she brought to my body.