Chapter 8

8

"Can I have food?" I suddenly spoke up.

"What?"

"J'ai faim." I'm hungry.

"You know French?" She asked a bit phased. Today Skylar and I didn't have a lot to do as it was a Friday. Most days on Fridays we don't have a lot to do if we're able to finish important business during the week.

"No. I had a friend who spoke French back in highschool so i learnt that sentence only so I could always ask for food. Now do you have food?"

"You're robbing me in broad day light?" She raised an eyebrow and I only stared at her to show her how serious I was. "Fine its on the shelf." She shook her head and I smiled as I bounced to go get the food.

Today she had blueberry muffins, croissants, and a fruit salad. Talk about unhealthy. I took the blueberry muffin and took a huge bit, humming in joy at the burst of flavour in my mouth.

"Mmm tell your chef he's literally the best. These are so good." I gestured to the huge muffin in my hand. For the past few days, it seemed like Skylar always packed extra lunch. I'm not sure if I was being mistaken, but now it seems she had food for two people and not only herself.

"Who told you I have a chef?" She smirked and leaned onto her hands that had her elbows supporting them.

"You don't?" I asked halfway through another bit.

"No. I am my own chef." She proudly smiled and I almost dropped my muffin.

"Wait...so all this time, all these," I gestured to the food, "were made by you?"

"Yes darling, from scratch."

"Can I marry you?"

"You're too late Renault already has that position." She rolled her eyes before going back to her work.

I shrugged then went back to eating the delicious food Skylar had prepared. Could she get anymore perfect?

~¤~

Later on that day, Skylar and I were walking back from the conference room. She was in front of me, and I didn't mind at all as the view was very nice. Her ass right in front of me, her curvy body swaying with every move. It was weird how turned on I was right now.

We got to her office and she slumped in her chair, while i did the same. A few minutes later she called me to her desk and I complied. She patted the desk infront of her and rolled the chair back a bit to give me space.

"I'm so tired." She said and layed her head on my thighs. My breath hitched in my throat, but I didn't say anything.

I placed my hand on her head and patted her, and I noticed how she relaxed under my touch. I smiled a bit. She was adorable sometimes,  acting like a big baby. And honestly I was happy because I was the only one she treated like that. The rest were given a cold shoulder.

I was happy with how comfortable we got around one another, and it made my heart start beating profusely in my chest.

"Come over to my place tomorrow." She suddenly spoke up and I looked down at her.

"What?"

"Yes there is something I want to show you." She said and I wondered what she wanted to show me that made her so excited. I almost chuckled at her adorableness.

"Uh okay then." I smiled.

"I'll email you the address yeah?" She said as she started packing up.

"You're leaving?" I asked.

"Yes I have some things I have to finish up. You should go home too it's late." She said and i looked down at my watch to see its past seven.

"Oh right. Yeah." I was about to walk away before she pulled me into her and deeply kissed me on my lips, her hands holding my waist. I gasped in surprise, but she only pulled me closer and deepened the kiss, her soft lips biting and sucking at mine. I felt content. 

Skylar leaned away from me and spanked me, and I gasped at the stinging pain. "Can't wait to see you tomorrow." She said and rushed out of the office.

I wonder what it is that got her happy like this. But whatever it is I liked it.