Chapter 9

9

I felt so out of place looking at the big mansion that was Skylar's home. It was so big, with a big pool beside it along with a beautiful greenhouse. The grass was well taken of too, making the whole place look lovely.

I walked up to the door looking down at my outfit which consisted of a short sleeve turtle neck and baggy ripped jeans with high heel boots. I knocked the first time, and i heard no response but decided to wait for a while. Then when i was about to knock for the second time was when the devil herself opened the door.

I looked relived to see that I wasn't actually supposed to be overdressed because Skylar herself only had a long sleeve tight vest which did a lot for her perfect boobs and sweatpants.

"Bishop,"

"Dont call me that when we aren't at the office." I said and she smirked, moving to the side for me to walk in. I rolled my eyes as I walked in.

"You look good out of your work clothes." She commented and I looked down at my outfit. "But I like you better with neither." It took me a while to understand what she was saying, and when it finally clicked the heat rushed up to my cheeks.

I followed her into the house, looking around in awe at the magnificent furniture. It was as pretty as it was on the outside.

"Funny how i thought i was under dressed. You don't even look like you live here." I said.

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"You look like you were swallowed by an elephant and then it vomited you out again."

"Bishop you're insulting me." She deadpanned as she watched me walk around the house.

"Stop calling me that or else-" she suddenly pulled me to her and pinned me against the wall.

"Or else what?" I looked up at her, and she licked her lips once she noticed my eyes trail down to her boobs. Skylar has this effect on me which makes me feel weird and giddy inside. "Mm cat got your tongue?"  She smirked and then placed her hands on my waist and pulled me close to her, capturing my lips in hers. Her lips were so soft against mine i literally melted in her arms.

She  pulled my body closer to hers and deepened the kiss. She finally leaned away from me and stared down at my small frame.

"Undress yourself." She said and she watched as I slowly pulled my shirt over my head followed by my pants and shoes, leaving me with my under garmets which consisted of a beautiful black matching lace set i bought for a day like this.

Her hands found their way onto my body, grabbing my ass and hoisting me up as i wrapped my legs around my  waist. A small giggle left my lips. She carried me to the kitchen where she placed me on the countertop.

"What do you want to eat?" She asked me as she moved away from me and I frowned a bit at the loss of contact. She moved around the kitchen and turned to look at me when I didn't answer.

"Anything really." I said and she smirked.

"Mm you sure you want to eat anything especially with what I'm about to do to you?" She said and I watched as her eyes trailed down my body, that lust driven look in her eyes returning. She finally looked away from me and started looking for the utensils.

"Can I ask you something?" She suddenly spoke up.

"Yeah?" I looked up at her from where i sat. I realized she was making me a salad as i saw that most of the ingredients on the table were fruits and greens.

"Have you been with someone before?"

"Uh...yes. I had a girlfriend back in high school." I said and she nodded her head. She chopped all the fruits and greens into perfectly cut squares.

"Where is she?"

"I don't know." I pinched the skin on my hand and watched as she put everything in a bowl. "We lost contact when I moved out."

"Mmm. Here eat up." She said and slid the bowl towards me.

"Really? Fruit salad? I was hoping for a three course meal." She said and I watched her smirk as she watched me eat, that hunger in her eyes never once disappearing for them. Her fruits were sweet and delicious, a new burst of flavour hitting my tongue the more I ate. Noting from the greenhouse outside her house, she probably planted these herself.

I knew she had something else in mind as she watched me eat, and I couldn't hide my excitement any longer. After a few minutes, I had gobbled down everything and I sighed in content.

Once I finished, she walked over to where I sat, taking the bowl from my hands. She then leaned closer to me, and I felt her breath on my face.

"You don't know how long I've waited to do this." She said and captured my lips in hers, taking both my hands and pinning them behind me with just one hand.

Her other hand moved to my bra, slowly and agonizingly pushed down one strap of my bra where she placed a deep kiss on it. She unhooked it in one swift motion. Her lips left my shoulders and she looked at me with a look I couldn't quite decipher.

"Come." Skylar helped me get off the countertop and guided me through her house, up the stairs and into the last room on the hallway. Inside, it was spacious and beautiful, the velvet curtains hiding the big windows behind them alongside the huge bed infront of them. I didn't have time to look around as Skylar pushed me on the bed and planted her lips on mine, her hand moving to my now damp panties.

She pulled my panties down my legs and took it off. She smiled as she stared down my body, and then she started planting deep kisses on my inner thighs which was probably going to leave a mark.

When she left my thighs, she planted kisses on my stomach, her fingers teasing my clit. I suppressed a loud moan from leaving my lips. Then all of a sudden, I felt a hot slap on my cheeks.

"Don't ever do that." She demanded as she roughly teased my clit, my hands clutching the sheets for dear life. "I want to hear you scream my name." She said and I nodded, feeling a hot tear run down my cheeks.

But even so, the pain from that slap did not cause me any pain, but only added more to my pleasure. All of a sudden, Skylar stood up from on top of me and walked away to her closet. My body needing more, started acting on its own as I rubbed my entrance. I tilted my head back as small breathless moans left my lips.

I didn't hear Skylar come back in until she chuckled. "I like what I see." I looked at her straight in the eye as I licked my fingers, and she smirked as she started crawling towards me with what happened to be two hand cuffs in her hands and a long black rod that had two holes on both sides.

Skylar kissed me as she guided my body to turn around so I was now kneeling with my ass to her. She grabbed my legs and put them through the holes of the rode which caused me to be unable to move my legs. She stretched it so now my legs sat wide open infront of her.

"Is this okay?" She asked me and I nodded.

"Use your words." She demanded.

"Y-yeah,"

Then, she hand cuffed both my hands to the side of the black rod so now both my hands and legs were unable to move, my ass up infront of her and my head laying on the pillow. She then covered my eyes with what I assumed to be a silk cloth.

Skylar leaned over to my body, placing deep kisses on my shoulder, shoulder blades and back.

"What would you like your safe word to be?" She asked me, her voice dangerously close to me ear.

"B-brown." I said and she hummed before I felt her insert something in my ass hole which made me squirm at how unexpected that was.