A bit later

After a few more hours of traveling we decided to rest on an island we came across so our pokémon can rest.
Me and max went exploring to see what cool pokémon we can see on the island.

The island was filled with pokémon and we were both really excited about it, till we heard some kind of cry nearby, it sounded like a pokemon and It needed help.

"Max cmon we gotta help the pokémon that's crying!" I told him and grab his hand and run towards the crying sound.

"R-right!" He said back, he looked a little red but that could just be my imagination.

We continued to run, and the sound was getting closer, we spotted a bush and looked through it.
We found a small injured pokemon, I think it was an eevee but it looked different and It looks like hurt it's leg.

We felt bad for it and wanted to help it so I slowly walked over towards it hoping to carry it back to the others, but eevee seemed scared of us

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

We felt bad for it and wanted to help it so I slowly walked over towards it hoping to carry it back to the others, but eevee seemed scared of us.
But we had to help it somehow, we decided to go back to the others and get them to help eevee.

We made our way back to the others who were preparing the camp for us to stay at and the food to eat with brock and ash's mom.
We called out to them and they all looked at us.

"Guys help us we found an eevee and it's hurt." I told them worrying about eevee.

"Oh no that's awful." Dawn and ash's mom delia said as they were worried about the eevee.

"Can you show us the way max and bonnie?" Brock and ash asked us.
So we showed them the way to the injured eevee.

Ash's POV

We followed bonnie and max to the eevee they found and It had an injured leg.

"Is that a shiny eevee?" Paul asked looking at the eevee infront of us.

"It looks like it, that's a really good find." Gary explained.

"We tried to get close to help it but it seems scared of us." bonnie explained to us.

"I see, let me try." I said and got close to eevee and crouched down infront of it, checking to make sure the others don't see, I activate my aura and look at eevee to find out why it's scared.
My eyes widen at the discovery that
Eevee is scared, scared of humans that's what I can feel.
It must have been hurt by a pokémon hunter or poacher or maybe it's previous trainer.

I slowly try to touch eevee but it backs away.

"Eevee it's okay, I know you're scared of humans but I want to help you with your injury that's all." I tried to reassure eevee as much as I could.
And slowly get a bit more closer.
Eevee bit my hand as I touched it, and It hurt but I have to help it.

"Ash! Are you okay?" Brock, dawn and my mom asked.

"I'm fine, but I gotta help this eevee" I told them as eevee mattered more.
I slowly pulled eevee closer to me and put it on my lap and started petting it on the head.

"You were scared right? Of humans, it must have been awful for you huh eevee?" I continued to try and put it at ease and It seemed to be working cause eevee stopped biting me and looked at me wide eyed.

"It's okay, i just want to help you is that okay?" I asked the small pokémon, and It sat down on my lap slowly.

"V-vee.." It said to me slowly and I smiled.
Brock gave me the potion to spray on eevee's leg and the bandage to wrap it around with.
And I took it and started helping eevee.
As I finished I picked it up and looked at it.

"There good as new! That's much better right?." I said to eevee while grinning widely
To my suprise eevee started crying and jumped down towards me and cried onto my shirt while clinging to me tightly.
I felt bad for it and just pat it on the head as it cried.

"Aw poor eevee it must have been through alot." Bonnie said while having a frown on.

"Yeah, maybe it's trainer treated it badly or some pokémon hunter hurt it." Paul agreed while looking at the crying eevee.

"Well I'm sure it'll be just fine now that ash helped it." My mom told the others.

After what they said I had a brilliant idea.

"Hey eevee do you wanna come with me and become my pokémon?" I asked the crying pokemon on my lap.
It stopped crying and looked at me.

"V-vee? Eevee?" Eevee said, almost like it was saying what really, I smiled at it while patting it to confirm my question.
Eevee smiled.

"Eevee!" Eevee said, which was probably a yes.

"Alright then welcome to the team eevee." I said as I got a pokeball and tapped it on eevee's head and it went inside.

"I just caught an eevee!." I yelled while doing a pose, pikachu joined in with me.

"Pi pika pi!" And jumped on my shoulder as I posed and we both smiled as we just got a new companion.

"Well then let's head back to the camp site, eat some food and then rest up for tomorrow." Gary said to all of us.

"Good Idea I'm getting hungry and we gotta continue to alola tomorrow too." Dawn agreeing with gary.

So we went back to the campsite, had a great meal with my mom and brock cooking and slept soundly for our next adventure.

-------------

Chapter 3 has been completed and ash just caught a shiny eevee with the help of his friends, aura and his ability to just befriend any pokémon he sees for some reason 🤣
( cause he's special )
Comment down what you think he should catch next in alola!
Stay tuned for the next chapter for A true hero and champion!
As the journey continues!

A True Hero And Champion ( Aureliashipping ) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें