𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴: 𝟹 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜

Start from the beginning

"Not yet. They are happy, Mave" Remus said not wanting to break his friends heart.

"I know and the last thing I want to see is my daughter broken-hearted but if this keeps on going. It will break them more" Mavis said just worried for her daughter and friend.

Remus and Mavis watch as Khianna and James dance together. Happily. Smiles not leaving there faces but it worried them when Khianna placed a hand on her chest, taking a deep breath but still smiling towards James. Who didn't seem to notice it.

Eventually everyone started to dance with them. Enjoying the party, not even thinking that they will get caught.

Khianna felt a throbbing pain on her face making her slow down on her dance, placing her hand to her chest, rubbing it. It made only James grab her hand making her dance with him as he smiled at her. Khianna only smiled back but pain was visible on her face.

It hurts. Her heart hurts. Her chest hurts a lot that the smile on her face started to fall as she only stared at her lover's precious blue eyes that she continues to drown and sink in.

James notice it. Notice her change in mood that he stopped dancing like Khianna. His smile dropped like hers, he looks confused and worried.

But Khianna hugs him, wrapping her arms around his shoulder as she rest her chin on his shoulder. James stumbled backward but hugged her back.

Everyone was too busy to notice the couple.

"I love you..." Khianna whispered to him amidst the loud music.

James heard her. He heard her making his breath hitch as his heart pounded fast.

"I can't breathe" James said back.

Khianna looks at James before pulling away from the hug.

"I said I love you"

"When I say 'I can't breathe'. It means I love you too"

It made Khianna smile widely making James smile. The young Stark hugged the Potter boy and James hugged her back. They stood there in the middle of the party in their own little world.

"Adorable... absolutely adorable" Marlene said dramatically wiping a fake tear as she watch her friends.

"Professor Slughorn is coming! Run!!!!!" A Slytherin yelled and chaos came to play. Everyone was running around and trying to clean up the mess.

James grabs Khianna's hand as they both run off into the secret passage way in the Slytherin Common Room. They didn't dare look back as they were both laughing.

And the passage way leads them to the kitchen. James closed the passage way. Khianna's back pressed against the wall, James looks around before back to Khianna.

"That was close" James said.

Their faces inches away from each other, their breaths mixing with one another. But their eyes held eye contact. James eyes flickered down to Khianna's lips and vise versa.

As James leans in for a kiss, Khianna notice whipped cream on a bowl. She grabbed a handful before wiping it on James face making him pause as his eyes were closed.

Khianna laughs as James opens his eyes, licking his lips. Khianna kept laughing finding James hilarious.

"Oh, you ask for it" James gave her a devilish smirk.

Khianna smiled cheekily at him before pushing him off her as she ran around the kitchen laughing with James running after her.

"I just want to kiss you, Love! Don't run away from me!" James whined like a baby.

"You better catch me first!" Khianna laughs.

Unknowingly to them, McGonagall was passing by when she saw them. She smiled seeing James lift Khianna up to the kitchen counter. They were both laughing and smiling as James wipes whip cream on Khianna's nose.

This was too precious to not be captured in a picture. So, McGonagall took it.

She photograph this memory twice. One for James and one for Khianna.

As memories.

"I love you" James breathed out as Khianna grabbed a towel, cleaning her lover's face.

Khianna smiled at James as she placed a long passionate peck on his lips.

"I love you too..."

James didn't know but his words made Khianna happy. He also didn't know that his words hurt her... hurt her heart.

Khianna knew this was not healthy for her. To feel such strong emotions but—

She is in love with James Potter.